Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile shop management System

(01-30-2010, 02:21 AM)computer science technology Wrote: Description : In accordance with the teaching described herein, systems and methods are provided for managing memory space in a mobile device. A plurality of data storage locations may be included. A plurality of software applications may be included, with each software application being operable to store data to a different data storage location. A data store management system may be operable to access and delete data stored in the plurality of data storage locations. If insufficient memory space is available in one of the data storage locations, then the data store management system may access the one data storage location and at least one other data storage location and delete data from at least one of the accessed data storage locations.
Technologies : Jsp,Java and Servlet
Back End : mysql

Description : In accordance with the teaching described herein, systems and methods are provided for managing memory space in a mobile device. A plurality of data storage locations may be included. A plurality of software applications may be included, with each software application being operable to store data to a different data storage location. A data store management system may be operable to access and delete data stored in the plurality of data storage locations. If insufficient memory space is available in one of the data storage locations, then the data store management system may access the one data storage location and at least one other data storage location and delete data from at least one of the accessed data storage locations.

Description : In accordance with the teaching described herein, systems and methods are provided for managing memory space in a mobile device. A plurality of data storage locations may be included. A plurality of software applications may be included, with each software application being operable to store data to a different data storage location. A data store management system may be operable to access and delete data stored in the plurality of data storage locations. If insufficient memory space is available in one of the data storage locations, then the data store management system may access the one data storage location and at least one other data storage location and delete data from at least one of the accessed data storage locations.

To get full information or details of Mobile shop management System please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-mobil...ent-system

if you again feel trouble on Mobile shop management System please reply in that page and ask specific fields in Mobile shop management System

i am making a project on MOBILE SHOP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM in core java.
kindly send me the source code,project report for that or any relevant material related to it.
It would be a great help as it is my project which i have to submit in college for 500 marks.
Anyone can help.
plz.
Suhail Mahajan

(11-15-2010, 10:13 AM)seminar surveyer Wrote: hi
pls go through the following thread for more details on ' Mobile Shop Management System'

hi
pls go through the following thread for more details on ' Mobile Shop Management System'

plzz send me d source code n project report on my project Online Mobile Shop management

hey i m doing project on mobile shop . can u provide some details regarding it?????