Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dlw summer training report for ece branch

The Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW) in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, which manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and their spare parts. It is the largest diesel-electric locomotive manufacturer in India.
Locally is abbreviated as D L W.
It is located on DLW to BHU highway of the metropolitan city of Varanasi.

Business

Founded in 1961, the DLW launched its first locomotive three years later, on January 3, 1964. Manufacture locomotives that are variants based on original ALCO designs dating back to 1960 and GM EMD designs of the 1990s. DLW has an annual production capacity of 250 locomotives and plans to increase it to 275 based on current demand.

Products

DLW locomotives have power outputs ranging from 2,600 horsepower (1,900 kW) to 5,500 horsepower (4,100 kW). Currently, DLW is producing locomotives EMD GT46MAC and EMD GT46PAC under license from Diesel Electro-Motive (formerly GM-EMD) for Indian Railways. Some of its EMD locomotive products are WDP4, WDP4D, WDG4D, WDG5 and others as of June 2015.

Market

In addition to the Indian railways, it regularly exports diesel-electric locomotives and has supplied locomotives to other countries such as Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Mali, Senegal, Sudan, Tanzania, Angola and Vietnam, as well as to some Indian users such as Ports, Large power plants and steel mills and private railways.

Sir i have completed my training from DLW in MSS , MRS ,COLONY and AC PLANT .sir i request you to send me the report on my summer training which is very essential for me. Please mail me report on this email id

[email protected]