Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mtn airtime advance south africa codes

Computer network

A computer network or data network is a telecommunications network which allows computers to exchange data. In computer networks, networked computing devices exchange data with each other using a data link. The connections between nodes are established using either cable media or wireless media. The best-known computer network is the Internet.
Network computer devices that originate, route and terminate the data are called network nodes.[1] Nodes can include hosts such as personal computers, phones, servers as well as networking hardware. Two such devices can be said to be networked together when one device is able to exchange information with the other device, whether or not they have a direct connection to each other.
Computer networks differ in the transmission medium used to carry their signals, the communications protocols to organize network traffic, the network's size, topology and organizational intent.
Computer networks support an enormous number of applications such as access to the World Wide Web, video, digital audio, shared use of application and storage servers, printers, and fax machines, and use of email and instant messaging applications as well as many others. In most cases, application-specific communications protocols are layered (i.e. carried as payload) over other more general communications protocols.

History

See also: History of the Internet
The chronology of significant computer-network developments includes:
In the late 1950s early networks of computers included the military radar system Semi-Automatic Ground Environment (SAGE).
In 1959 Anatolii Ivanovich Kitov proposed to the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union a detailed plan for the re-organisation of the control of the Soviet armed forces and of the Soviet economy on the basis of a network of computing centres.[2]
In 1960 the commercial airline reservation system semi-automatic business research environment (SABRE) went online with two connected mainframes.
In 1962 J.C.R. Licklider developed a working group he called the "Intergalactic Computer Network", a precursor to the ARPANET, at the Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA).
In 1964 researchers at Dartmouth College developed the Dartmouth Time Sharing System for distributed users of large computer systems. The same year, at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, a research group supported by General Electric and Bell Labs used a computer to route and manage telephone connections.
Throughout the 1960s, Leonard Kleinrock, Paul Baran, and Donald Davies independently developed network systems that used packets to transfer information between computers over a network.
In 1965, Thomas Marill and Lawrence G. Roberts created the first wide area network (WAN). This was an immediate precursor to the ARPANET, of which Roberts became program manager.

Abstract

What airtime denominations are available from MTN?

R5, R10, R15, R30, R60 or R180
You can also top up with MTN Eazi Recharge or using your bank s cellphone banking, internet banking and ATM banking services from as little as R5, increasing in values of R1, up to a maximum of R1 000.
If you have an airtime sponsor, you can request an airtime transfer.
How do I top up?

Buy an MTN PayAsYouGo recharge voucher and then
dial *141* recharge voucher pin# or
dial 141, select option 3 and then enter your 16-digit recharge voucher pin.
Buy airtime from any ATM with your bank card. Choose the amount you would like to recharge your account with, and MTN will automatically add that value to your airtime balance.
Top up with Mobile Money using your MTN Mobile Money account; your airtime balance will automatically be credited with the value you select.
Purchase airtime from an Umoya on the Go (mCharge) vendor. You will pay the vendor the rand value of the airtime you require, and the vendor will transfer the airtime to your phone, which will be credited to your airtime balance.
If you have a Me2U sponsor, you can send a request for airtime by dialling *141*3# and following the prompts or dial *141*6328*(sponsor s cellphone number)*(rand value)#to do an instant transfer request.
How long is my airtime valid for?

If a customer purchases airtime of less than R15, the airtime will expire in 20 days time. Example: If a customer purchases R10 airtime, the airtime will be valid for 20 days from the date it was loaded.
If a customer purchases airtime of between R15.01 and R25, the airtime will expire in 30 days time. Example: A customer loads R20 airtime, the airtime will be valid for 30 days from the date it was loaded.
If a customer purchases airtime of above R25.01, the airtime will have no expiry. Example: A customer loads R30 airtime, save for dormancy* the airtime doesn t expire.

MTN Eazi Recharge is an innovative service that allows you to buy MTN PayAsYouGo airtime as well as MTN SMS and Internet bundles whenever and wherever you need it.

With MTN Eazi Recharge, you can buy MTN PayAsYouGo airtime using your cellphone and your ABSA, Nedbank or Standard Bank debit, cheque, or credit card. You can buy MTN PayAsYouGo airtime both for yourself or for another MTN subscriber.

All you need to do is register your card once, via an MTN menu on your cellphone. Once you have registered your card you can then use your cellphone to buy airtime directly from MTN.

MTN Eazi Recharge makes airtime and bundle recharges available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can recharge with MTN PayAsYouGo airtime anywhere and anytime.

Register your ABSA or Standard Bank or Nedbank Debit Card, or your MasterCard or VISA Credit Card today.

Buy airtime whenever and wherever you need it with MTN Eazi Recharge.

Who can use MTN XtraTime?

MTN XtraTime will be available to active prepaid MTNN customers.
Other eligibility criteria include:

SIM must be prepaid
SIM must be registered
Customer's main account balance must be between N0 and N12
MTN's consideration of Customer's monthly recharge frequency
MTN's consideration of Customer's average monthly spend
Customer must have paid up any previous XtraTime request and the charges associated thereto.

MTN XtraTimeallows eligible customers access airtime on credit when their account balance is too low to have ordinarily continued with an on-going call.The airtime received on credit can be used for all chargeable activities on the MTNN network.

Hi this is Naslie.Please give me mtn airtime advance south africa codes.

How do I get mtn advance
airtime and what number do I dial to top up

Am kindly work with networking i also know more thinks about computer

How can I get mtn cheating code of I want to make more calls

hy ca i please get mtn airtime advance code for south africa