Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anchoring script for farewell function formal anchoring

A very good evening to all the dignitaries gathered here in the farewell party of my seniors. Welcome you all for your nice presence here today. I Aditya Sharma from the MCA 5th sem has been selected to speech on this farewell party on behalf of all the juniors. It is a quite sad moment for all the juniors that they are getting separated from their seniors, however; very happy moment for our seniors that they have completed their study and going to join IT companies in order to make their career bright and successful. I am feeling very grateful to speech here on the farewell party of my lovely seniors.
It makes me feel that the day when we met our seniors was yesterday and how soon the term of 3 years has finished. Now it is the time to see off our seniors from this college. It is very hard to say them goodbye however we have to say because it is our responsibility to see them off very happily. I am feeling very fortunate that I am reciting goodbye speech here for my special seniors who cared me a lot like guardians for two years. They are the person who make us learn how to live in such a new and struggling environment so far from home and away from our near and dear ones.
Our seniors becomes our best guardians away from home. They make us available everything (from medicine to doctor) in our hostel room when we get sick. They care us really like our big brothers at home. It is not simple to forget them and their hard deeds for us in the college campus and hostel. We really miss them all very much and always keep close to our hearts. May be we meet in the future outside the college and may be not, however; all the good and bad memories with you would be in the heart.
We enjoyed a lot together during any event celebration, festival celebration, party, etc. Our friendship is the greatest rewards to us and the precious thing would be forever. No one of us knows that where the life will take us however hard work and commitment may make us able to get our destination. I would like to wish you all with bright career and peaceful life.
Thank you

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

It seems like just the other day when we were all talking about [insert the name of the person you are saying farewell to]'s farewell as they move on to [insert a few specific details here].

I remember thinking that it would be hard to say goodbye .. and I was right - it is hard.

Yet I consider myself fortunate to have met such a special person .. a person that we care so much about .. that it makes saying goodbye to him / her hard!

As we say goodbye, we remind ourselves that farewells are not forever, nor are they the end. They are simply words to say that we will miss you dearly and that we will remember you fondly.

Although we may be separated by time and distance in the interim, nothing will diminish the important role that you have and always will play in our lives.

We wish you happy adventures, fantastic new friendships, amazing experiences and the journey of a lifetime.

Richard Bach says, "Can miles truly separate you from friends? If you want to be with someone you love .. aren't you already there?"

And so it is .. and always will be with you as we carry you always close to our hearts.

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand

Start with something that talks about memories, of the beautiful school days or with something that wishes everyone a bright future ahead.

e.g. lines from the famous song ''hum rahen ya na rahe kal, yaad ayenge ye pal''. Take the main lines.

In the middle- You can a little about any favourite teacher (not personal, consider the whole class/majority). These are one liners between performances.

Other fillers- A. any highlight of your school life. or any memory you will never forget.

B. any quote (doesn't have to be a complex english quote; pick a hindi one or a simple english one but make it CLEARLY UNDERSTABLE for everyone.

C. If allowed, you can go down to the audiences and ask your principal/any teacher to say something about the passing batch.

Introduce yourself humorously. Perhaps through an incident where you interacted with your seniors, say how you were ragged.
Keep the humor going, fill in with jokes about farewell and leaving.
Modulate your voice. This isn't really a part of the script, but take your voice to a higher tone when announcing something exciting.
Avoid using big words. Keep it simple.
Introduce performances/ games/ activities/ speakers in an interesting manner, use unique ways to introduce stuff. Say you're introducing a Bhangra performance, do that in Punjabi, with energy.
Keep the monotony for school essays. Be creative.
Don't forget that a farewell is supposed to get a little sentimental at the end. Keep the emotions in mind while writing the script.

The Farewell Party

The Farewell Party (Hebrew: Mita Tova) is a 2014 Israeli drama film about the use of a euthanasia device, directed by Tal Granit and Sharon Maymon. It was nominated for the Ophir Award for Best Film.[1] The film was screened in the Venice Days section of the 71st Venice International Film Festival[2] and has been selected to be screened in the Contemporary World Cinema section at the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival.[3] The film was also screened in the 44th edition of the International Film Festival Rotterdam, reaching the second place in the IFFR audience award.[4]

Cast

Ze'ev Revach as Yehezkel
Aliza Rosen as Yana
Raffi Tavor as Rafi
Levana Finkelstein as Levana
Ilan Dar as Dr. Daniel

To get full information or details of anchoring script for farewell function please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-forma...in-college

if you again feel trouble on anchoring script for farewell function please reply in that page and ask specific fields in anchoring script for farewell function

Anchoring script for Farewell Function
Hello I want a formal and impressive script for my boss's farewell function which will be attended by many senior / management level executives.

Regards

(12-10-2014, 06:48 PM)Guest Wrote: Need an anchoring speech for school farwell party for seniors and the theme for the farewell is radiant shine

(04-18-2014, 10:08 AM)Guest Wrote: I Am anchoring for farewell to our seniours so i need script for it

(03-25-2014, 04:25 PM)Guest Wrote: sir i need a formal anchoring script for farewell..plz help me