Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
diploma in eee with experience resume format

A r sum (/ r z me /, rez-u-may or /r z me /; less frequently / r zj me / or /r zj me /; French: [ ezyme]),[a] also spelled resume, is a document used by a person to present their backgrounds and skills. R sum s can be used for a variety of reasons, but most often they are used to secure new employment. A typical r sum contains a "summary" of relevant job experience and education, as its French origin (and its translation into Spanish as "resumen") implies. The r sum is usually one of the first items, along with a cover letter and sometimes an application for employment, which a potential employer sees regarding the job seeker and is typically used to screen applicants, often followed by an interview. The curriculum vitae (CV) used for academic purposes in the UK (and in other European countries) is more akin to the r sum a shorter, summary version of one's education and experience than to the longer and more detailed CV that is expected in U.S. academic circles. Generally, the r sum is substantially shorter than a CV in English Canada, the U.S. and Australia.

As has been indicated above, the word r sum comes from the French word r sum meaning "summarized" or "summary". Leonardo da Vinci is credited with the first r sum though his "r sum " takes the form of a letter written about 1481 1482 to a potential employer, Ludovico Sforza.

A r sum (/ r z me /, rez-u-may or /r z me /; less frequently / r zj me / or /r zj me /; French: [ ezyme]),[a] also spelled resume, is a document used by a person to present their backgrounds and skills. R sum s can be used for a variety of reasons, but most often they are used to secure new employment. A typical r sum contains a "summary" of relevant job experience and education, as its French origin (and its translation into Spanish as "resumen") implies. The r sum is usually one of the first items, along with a cover letter and sometimes an application for employment, which a potential employer sees regarding the job seeker and is typically used to screen applicants, often followed by an interview. The curriculum vitae (CV) used for academic purposes in the UK (and in other European countries) is more akin to the r sum a shorter, summary version of one's education and experience than to the longer and more detailed CV that is expected in U.S. academic circles. Generally, the r sum is substantially shorter than a CV in English Canada, the U.S. and Australia.

As has been indicated above, the word r sum comes from the French word r sum meaning "summarized" or "summary". Leonardo da Vinci is credited with the first r sum though his "r sum " takes the form of a letter written about 1481 1482 to a potential employer, Ludovico Sforza.

[-]
Quick Reply