Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pdf file of bidirectional generators

Bi-directional wind generator
The structure, designed for installation in an existing passage in the mountain range includes many individual air passages through the move, which may shift. a wind-driven screw structure is stored in each pass. They can be can be controlled by air passing through the Canal in either direction. for the selective closure of coating that passage is present in each pass. They are oriented in transversal direction of horizontal lines and vertical columns and connecting each row and column there is one or more semi-cylindrical part. THES has partitions to increase the pressure gradient between the inlet and outlet side of each aisle, thus increasing the rate of air flow through the passages are related.

It can take advantage of winds that pass through in any direction and thus generate electricity in response to the wind coming through the generator in one of two directions. a small propeller-driven wind is present, in order to reduce the likelihood of damage to the high winds.Each pass of the walls described above, which has an isolated solar radiation falling on it own high temperature internal passage will be his most causing no air passes through the passage to increase air speed, and the production of additional horizontal or vertical power.Each line of the Adjacent passes there is at least one polucilindri esku rejected Any partition of oncoming air around the outer passage thereby increasing the air pressure difference between the windward side and on the same axis with the passages Leeward regions.

Reference: http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-bi-di...z3Iwas3R7P

To get full information or details of bidirectional generators please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-Bi-di...-generator

if you again feel trouble on bidirectional generators please reply in that page and ask specific fields in bidirectional generators

SIR,I AM A FINAL YEAR STUDENT OF EE AND I NEED THIS PPT AND PDF FILES..PLEASE MAIL [email protected] U[/size][/font]

please i want essay on importance of time in kannada language

Shy