Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to apply for ntpc kahalgaon summer industrial training

sir I am persuing B.tech in mechanical engineering 3rd year. l want to do summer training in NTPC kahalgaon. Kindly provide me appropriate procedure for the above. I will be very much thankful to you.
my email:- [email protected]
sir I am persuing B.tech in mechanical engineering 3rd year. l want to do summer training in NTPC kahalgaon. Kindly provide me appropriate procedure for the above. I will be very much thankful to you.

I am persuing btech in chemical engineering 3rd year. l want to do summer training in NTPC kahalgaon. Kindly provide me appropriate procedure for the above. I will be very much thankful to you.
email:[email protected]
I am persuing btech in chemical engineering 3rd year. l want to do summer training in NTPC kahalgaon. Kindly provide me appropriate procedure for the above. I will be very much thankful to you.
email:[email protected]

Sir I am Suman kumar choudhary. I am persuing b.tech in ME in 2'nd year .I want to do summer training in NTPC kahalgaon.So say procedure how to apply .
As i m from sahibganj so it will feel better to my nation to get trainned at my nearest THERMAL POWER STATION
So please tell me the procedure
For this kind of act I will be always thankful to u
Your's obedient
Suman Kumar Choudhary
Email:[email protected]

how to apply for ntpc kahalgaon summer industrial training

Kahalgaon Super Thermal Power Station (KhSTPP)is located in Kahalgaon in Bhagalpur district of Bihar. The power plant is one of the coal based power plants of NTPC. The coal for the power plant is sourced from Rajmahal coalfield of Eastern Coalfields Limited. Source of water for the power plant is Ganga River.

I am persuing b.tech in electrical engineering 3rd year.I want to do summer training in ntpc kahalgaon. Kindly provide me appropriate procedure for the above.l will be very much thankful to you.
email:tahir [email protected]
Contact no.: +918559946306

Sir i am Rahul kumar. I persuing Bachelor of Engineering in mecanical engineering 3rd year . I want to do summer training in ntpc kahalgaon. So please tell me procedure..
Email id : [email protected]
Mobile no.-08602742547

sir I am persuing my b.tech in electrical 3rd year from poornima university ,jaipur .i want to do idustrial training from ntpc kahalgaon so how can we apply please provide procedure.email:[email protected]
nameConfusedwadhin mandal

Sir i am Dhruv kumar. I persuing Bachelor of Engineering in civil engineering 3rd year . I want to do summer training in ntpc kahalgaon. So please tell me procedure..
Email id : [email protected]
Mob. - +917748007227

Sir,I am Roshan Kumar.I persuing B.Tech(EE) 3rd year.I want to do traning in N.T.P.C. kahalgaon.so please tell me
prosedure through which we can apply.My Email is [email protected]