Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
400 kv heerapura gss ppt download

A
CKNOWLEDGEMENT

Words fail me to express my sincerest gratitude to this esteemed organization, which hasconferred on us the privilege to pragmatically convert our theoretical knowledge into practicalviable experience. During the course of my training at
400Kv GSS HEERAPURA, JAIPUR
somany people have guided me and I will remain indebted to them throughout my life for makingmy training a wonderful learning experience.I would like to thank
MR. ANOOP MAHESHWARI
my project head
who gave meopportunity to work in his department and guided me through my project from time to time. Hiswords were a true inspiration for me. The exposure that I have got here would not have been possible without his kind support.He took keen interest in my project and ensured that my tenure here is a learning experience for alifetime for me.I would like to thank
MR. A.P VISHNU
sir and all those operators, Diploma Engineer Traineesand my trainee colleagues with whom I had developed a special bond.

PREFACE

As per the requirement of
B. Tech
. Course,
400Kv GSS HEERAPURA, JAIPUR (RAJ.)
has been kind enough to permit me to complete my Practical Training of 30 days.
This report prepared during the practical training which is student s first and
greatest treasure asit is full of experience, observation and knowledge.The summer training was very interesting and gainful as it is close to real what has been studiedin all the years through was seen implemented in a modified and practical form.GSS is the means of connection between generating station and consumer by providing safetyand reliability of system in case of default.This substation step down the incoming voltage power transmission to the required valve andthen is supplied to the consumer feeder or GSS done by connecting auto transformer operationand requirement of various equipment have been include in detail , further in case of report isthe bus bar.Arrangement of different feeder level and switch yards included information of bus bar arrangement of different level isolator and growing substation also power transformer circuit breaker oil, filtration plant, and compression protection control room and place are leveled.

Energy is the basic necessity for the economic development of a country. Energyexists in different form in nature but the most important for is electrical energy. Theconversion of energy available in different forms of nature into electrical energy is knownas generation of different forms of nature into electrical energy is known as generation of electrical energy. Various sources of energy available in nature are-1Solar Energy2Wind Energy3Tidal Energy4Nuclear energyA great demand of electrical energy is notable feature of modern civilization. Theabundance of electrical energy completely changes the direction of the tempo of civilization, living standard, vast development of rural and urban areas. Electricity has become an essential commodity. The feature of electrical energy not only paralysesindustries and agriculture but also upsets the lives.The whole electrical system is classified as:1Generation2Transmission3 Distribution4 Utilization5 Switchgear and protectionTurbines are moved with the help of different sources of energy. The generation iscoupled with turbine to generate 11KV which is further stepped up by step uptransformers to 400KV and is then distributed to various sub-stations where the voltage isreduced to 220KV with the help of step down transformers. From these sub-stations theenergy is distributed to the consumers after reducing it to 33KV.

Hii i am Rishabh i want a ppt on heerapura gss for knowing the details of this 400kv gss so i can make a brief idea for the same

hi I would like to get full report on 400 kv gss heerapura please provide me in pdf format

[-]
Quick Reply