Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
job vacancy bartaman patrika

Hello,

This letter is to express my interest as a Fresher for junior Software Developer.
With an MCA , I am confident I will be an asset to your organization.

I enjoy being challenged and working on projects that require me to work outside my comfort and knowledge set, as continuing to learn new languages and development techniques are important to me and the success of your organization.

Your listed requirements closely match my background and skills. A few I would like to highlight that would enable me to contribute to your bottom line are:

MCA from JIS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING under West Bengal University Of Technology.
Adept in database ORACLE (11g) and Programming language C,C#, C++, JAVA and Internet Applications.
Worked on academic project Reports In ALV(Minor project) & Online Shopping Portal (Major Project)
Conversant with Net Beans IDE, VISUAL STUDIO 2010 and SQL SERVER 2008.
Ability to express technical concepts clearly to people.
Proficient in finding and resolving malfunctions, using exceptional technical and communication skills.
An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal, logical thinking & analytical abilities.

I ve attached a copy of my resume that contains details about me. I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 9547010134/9046395704 or via email at [email protected]

Bartaman is a Bengali publishing house in Kolkata. A working journalist named Barun Sengupta started this organisation; Now known as Bartaman Private Limited, based at 6, J B S Haldane Avenue; Kolkata - 700105, West Bengal, India; Way back in 1984. From a very humble beginning this organisation has grown. It is now a proud editorial with products such as "Bartaman", the second largest Bengali newspaper, "Saptahik Bartaman", the number one Bengali magazine, "Sukhi Grihakon", the second largest Bengali magazine, "Sarir O Sastha" "Sharadia Bartaman "The biggest annual Puja in its brand closet. From a single printing station in Kolkata, it has established three more printing stations in Siliguri, Burdwan and now in Panskura, Medinipur. The organisation now has branchoffices in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangaluru. The hallmark of this organization was its frankness and firm commitment to serving unadulterated news - no matter what! This attitude of the organisation has made the name Bartaman a reliable name in West Bengal.

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that I Sri Chandan Bhattacharjee, having 5 years 8 months experience as a (EPABX) Telephone Operator & Data posting under MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL & Internet in "COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT. LTD." (CTS) Salt lake, Sec-v (before two years). My over all experience 17 yrs as a type of (Computer Operator/Cashier/Librarian/Tele Operator) clerical job in different company.

My details is given below. Please open the attach (.doc) file for my details (C.V./Bio-data). My preferred locations are Asansol, Durgapur, Burdwan and Kolkata. My current ctc is 2.16 lacs (Per Annum). Thank you for your time and consideration.

I hope that you would co-operate with me to get any job opportunity which is suitable for me. I shall be highly obliged to you for your kind co-operation.

Thanks & regards.

Chandan Bhattacharjee

Contact No.:-

Mail id:-

[email protected]

[email protected]

Bartaman Patrika (Bengali: ) is a Bengali Indian newspaper published by Calcutta, West Bengal, India by Bartaman Pvt. Ltd. Apart from the Kolkata edition, the newspaper has three simultaneous editions published daily from three major cities of West Bengal - Siliguri, Burdwan and Midnapore. Bartaman is the second most circulated Bengali newspaper in India after Anandabazar Patrika.

History

The newspaper was founded on 7 December 1984 by Barun Sengupta, former journalist of Anandabazar Patrika. Sengupta died on June 19, 2008 in Kolkata.
Since April 2002, Bartaman Patrika has published an online version.

Competition

Bartaman's main competitor is Anandabazar Patrika, published since 1922. Bartaman ranks second after Anandabazar Patrika in West Bengal, by the public and circulation; Its daily circulation is approximately 40% of that of Anandabazar Patrika.

Hello Sir my name is Amitava Ghosh.I am A graphic designer and dtp operator.I have five years experience in this field.I have worked in bengali news papers like SAKALBELA and PRABASHER CHITHI.Right now I am working in a bengali travel magazine named URAAN.Inspite of that I have worked for graphics agencies too.

I am looking for a job in BARTAMAN PATRIKA.Is there any vacancy of graphic designer or dtp oparator? If so then please let me know.I need it very badly.

Here are my professional skills:- Photoshop,Indesign,Illustrator,CorelDraw and Pagemaker.

My Contact no:-9477420562.
My Email ID :[email protected]
Please Sir see if you can help me out.I will look ford to your response.
Thank you,
AMITAVA GHOSH

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in the journalist position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
-I am a quick learner, self motivated person
-Dedicated and collaborating effectively with colleges

I can be reached anytime via email at [email protected] or my cell phone 7278407206

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,
SREEJA GHOSH

Bartaman Patrika (Bengali: ) is an Indian Bengali daily newspaper published from Kolkata, West Bengal, India by Bartaman Pvt. Ltd. Apart from the Kolkata edition, the newspaper has three other simultaneous editions,- published daily from three major towns of West Bengal Siliguri, Burdwan and Midnapore. Bartaman is the second-most widely circulated Bengali newspaper in India after Anandabazar Patrika.

reference;
http://quikrjobs/bartaman-patrika+kolkat...4157493934

Bartaman Patrika is an Indian Bengali daily newspaper published from Kolkata, West Bengal, India by Bartaman Pvt. Ltd. Apart from the Kolkata edition, the newspaper has three other simultaneous editions,- published daily from three major towns of West Bengal Siliguri, Burdwan and Midnapore. Bartaman is the second-most widely circulated Bengali newspaper in India after Anandabazar Patrika.

To
The managing director of Bartaman Patrika

respected sir/madam,
I am a student of MA first year.My name is Puja Middya, daughter of Joydev Middya. i need a job in your news paper in editing department.
If you kindly give me the job i will very thank full to you.

Thanking
Puja Middya
12/07/2014

To get full information or details of job vacancy bartaman patrika please have a look on the pages

http://allbanglanewspapersbartaman/

if you again feel trouble on job vacancy bartaman patrika please reply in that page and ask specific fields in job vacancy bartaman patrika