Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thanthi tv news about pacl

Thanthi TV is a 24 hour Tamil satellite TV channel based in Chennai, India. It is owned by Dina Thanthi.

History

Hindi NDTV was released on May 16, 2009, owned by NDTV (51%) and The Hindu Group (49%). It started as a specific Chennai city of English news and entertainment channel, broadcast only in Chennai. After the group Dina Thanthi took over Hindu NDTV, renamed the channel as Thanthi TV. Initially this was a specific channel of the city of Chennai, but after the acquisition process was completed, it was renamed and relaunched on November 13, 2012 as a 24-hour Tamil news channel which serves and transmits to Tamil Nadu , India. It is Kelvikenna Bathil's show (Where is the answer to the question?), Where the host of the show, Rangaraj Pandey, interviews several leaders in Tamil Nadu, mainly political leaders. Some of his people interviewed include Narendra Modi, MK Stalin, and Seeman, the leader of the Naam Tamilar Party.

Election Predictions

Thanti TV commissioned an extensive Pre and Post Poll survey through Krish Info Media for the 2014 parliamentary elections and the 2016 Assembly in Tamil Nadu. The results predicted by the combination of Krish Info Media-Thanti TV were the closest to actual results in both cases. The conclusions of the 2014 surveys were transmitted through a program called 40/40 - Narpadhuku Narpadhu. The findings of the 2016 surveys were broadcast through the popular program called "Makkal Yaar Pakkam". Both programs were presented by the chief news editor Rangaraj Pandey and the data explained by Krish Info Media, the head of the Psephologist Arun Krishnamurthy.

i am kuppusamy from palani dindigul district . i am one of the agent in pacl and i invested 2 lakhs through land scheme in pacl and also invested above 25 lakhs through cutomers. many of the customers policy duration was finished but till they cant give our money and no response from them . we need exact details of pacl fraud and case details