Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
information about change in locality according to 12th evs textbook pdf downlod

I live in a busy locality in Hyderabad city. IThere are many vehicles going on the roads throughout the day and night around here. There are many shops on the main road just adjacent to our residence. We live in an appartment building on the 8 th floor. The city looks far and small from our rooms.

My father and mother tell me that they used to live nearby two decades ago. They used to stay on rent in a house and on the ground floor. At that time, there was not much of a traffic and neither were a lot of people living around the area. They were afraid of thieves in the night and day. It was difficult for ladies to go aroudn in the evenings. It was necessary to go to big markets near railway station and other places to do shopping for clothes, bags, shoes etc.

There were no apartments at that time. The streets were narrower and less busy. There were very few people owning cars. There were not Ganesh pandaals in the locality during the ganesha festival. But now there are 2 ganesha pandaals in the vicinity.

We used to have telephone booths around the streets and in corners. We used to find many empty sites among the houses, that were yet to be built upon. There were a few buses that used to come near the bus stop, about once in 30 minutes. Now we have a bus coming every 3 miinutes to the busy centers.
There were no police petroling jeeps at that time. But now the police jeep is heard every night once or twice passing by, and they often wait and watch during the day in the locality.

They had to travel long distances to go to the school and college. Now we have 3 schools in our locality. So during the morning hour and afternoon, a lot of students jam the streets.

In computer science, locality of reference, also known as the principle of locality, is a term for the phenomenon in which the same values, or related storage locations, are frequently accessed, depending on the memory access pattern. There are two basic types of reference locality temporal and spatial locality. Temporal locality refers to the reuse of specific data, and/or resources, within a relatively small time duration. Spatial locality refers to the use of data elements within relatively close storage locations. Sequential locality, a special case of spatial locality, occurs when data elements are arranged and accessed linearly, such as, traversing the elements in a one-dimensional array.

Locality is merely one type of predictable behavior that occurs in computer systems. Systems that exhibit strong locality of reference are great candidates for performance optimization through the use of techniques such as the caching, prefetching for memory and advanced branch predictors at the pipelining stage of processor core.

i would like to get details on information about change in locality according to 12th evs textbook pdf downlod

Title
Aim
Observation
Conclusion
Reference
Need two pgs info

I want project on damage cause by tourist in marathi

[-]
Quick Reply