Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
application format for bonafide certificate from school for caste certificate

write requisition letter for bonafide certificate
Suppose, if you are going for visiting an industry for your project, the industry will ask you to come with bonafide certificate obtained from your college. Here's a sample requisition letter for the same.

From
Dhivya S, [Change it to your name]
Register or Roll No: __ ,
II Year CSE,
__ College of Engineering,
Trichy, Tamil Nadu.

To
The Principal,
__ College of Engineering,
Trichy, Tamil Nadu.

Respected sir,
Sub: Getting a bonafide certificate reg..
I am Dhivya S studying II year CSE in our college. As I have planned to visit __ [write your company name that you're going to visit] during 26th November 2014 to 24th January 2015 for doing my project titled __ [write the name of your project], I am in need of bonafide certificate from our college. Hence, I kindly request you to grant me the same at the earliest.
Thanking you

Yours obediently,
[Your Signature]
[Your Name]

Format of Bonafide Certificate issued from college

After submitting a requisition letter to the Principal of your college, the same will be processed and you will be given a bonafide certificate later. It may be in the following format.

Bonafide Certificate

I hereby certify that Dhivya S [Register No: __] is a bonafide student of __ College of Engineering, studying II year Computer Science and Engineering. This certificate is issued for the purpose of undergoing industrial project in your reputed organization during 26th November 2014 to 24th January 2015 only.

Date: __
Signature of Head of the Institutions with Seal

N.B: The formats given above are only for Samples. Write your particulars in the appropriate places.

i would like to get details on application format for bonafide certificate from school for caste certificate ..

[-]
Quick Reply