Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
data structure technical publication in a a puntambekar free pdf

Data StructuresAbstract data types - Sequences as value definitions - Data types in C - Pointers in C - Data structures and C - Arrays in C - Array as ADT - One dimensional array - Implementing one dimensional array - Array as parameters - Two dimensional array - Structures in C - Implementing structures - Unions in C - Implementation of unions - Structure parameters - Allocation of storage and scope of variables.Recursive definition and processes: Factorial function - Fibonacci sequence - Recursion in C - Efficiency of recursion.Stack, Queue and Linked List Stack definition and examples - Primitive operations - Example - Representing stacks in C - Push and pop operation implementation.Queue as ADT - C implementation of queues - Insert operation - Priority queue - Array implementation of priority queue.Inserting and removing nodes from a list-linked implementation of stack, queue and priority queue - Other list structures - Circular lists: Stack and queue as circular list -Primitive operations on circular lists. Header nodes - Doubly linked lists - Addition of long positive integers on circular and doubly linked list

Sir I need data structures text book as that addition is not available in the market present.. can u pls provide me the PDF.. it will be very help full to me sir it will lead to increase my programing laguage.. thanking u sir

[-]
Quick Reply