Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHS BASED ONLINE VEHICLE TRACKING SYSTEM ppt

Vehicle Automation is the current fashion that changes only from conveyor to well furnished with the feeling of being at home. Just as the country is for globalization, the benefit of the public is increasing and travel has become an important part of life. Therefore, the administration likes to increase production and the width of the road. Therefore, the four-lane National Road roads are moving across the country, like blood veins. It translates to many vehicles on the road and people like to travel in their vehicle than any government transport.

It increases the number of vehicles on the road resulting in income and stress for the Police Department, Office of Transportation, etc. This is difficult to sustain and maintain the information of every vehicle that moves on the road. Unproductive organization such as hit-and-run or unauthorized articles by road robbery cases, police are not able to find the culprits easily. In the Personal Handy-Phone System [PHS], vehicles are in position with the help of Low Earth Orbit satellites constantly. The vehicle owner can see the roadmap of the place where he is moving or driving the road or stuck in traffic.

'VEHICLE TRACKING' makes use of RF FREQUENCY to assist RTO, Cargo Companies, Police and Public Transport Department to know the position of vehicles. With the help of PHS technology, the vehicle is detectable whether or not it is accessible.

Hi I am varsha i would like to get the ppt's for personal handy system based vehicle tracking system..as i am suppose to do a seminar on it