Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ppt for student attendance management system

ppt for student attendance management system

Attendance capture pattern and tracking designed for Lectures, track and manage attendance in all the days at any time. It is using RF ID card, punch card and scanners to systematic the attendance recording procedure. Attendance reports can be generated in various criteria and assist teachers about student entry details and ease to calculate percentage of leaves, present date, gives relevant systematic information to the administration department and checks the individual attendance record and alert to parents.

Our Module covers features like Student Attendance Management attendance for a Lecture Delivery, Student Attendance report, teacher-wise-Student Absent report, attendance defaulters list (below a given percentage), student Register, registration Register, student Card, current Students-List, student information and transfer certificate, Daily Attendance Register Class- wise, Subject-wise and Lecture-wise, Attendance Status- Month-wise & Status-wise, Attendance and Lecture Delivery Report and Subject wise Attendance Report.

Key Features:
Creation of ID Cards for Student/Staff Creation of ID Cards for Student/Staff.
Manual & Automatic Attendance capture with RFID Based Smart Card Manual & Automatic Attendance capture with RFID Based Smart Card.
Auto SMS Feature of absent student to his/her parent & respective staff Auto SMS Feature of absent student to his/her parent & respective staff.
Monthly Summary SMS of attendance to parent and to staff Monthly Summary SMS of attendance to parent and to staff.
Student-Register Student-Register.
Student-Card Student-Card.
Current Students List Current Students List.
Student Attendance report Student Attendance report.

ppt for student attendence system jfjgfmhfhf,h,fh,h,jg,jg,j,gghdfhfdfhrdhdhdhgfghdffdhfhdfhfhd,hfhdhjjdgjg

I need ppt on student management system for a little bit help for my presentation on my project..