Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ntpc summer internship 2014

To get full information or details of summer internship please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-indus...e=threaded

if you again feel trouble on summer internship please reply in that page and ask specific fields in summer internship

sir i am student of 2nd year mechanical branch .I am intrested to take the internship in any branch of national thermal power plant . then you say to me how we gate the internship .you give me information about the summer internship by email [email protected]

Sir I'm Nandan Jangale studying in Gogte institute of technology Belgaum Karnataka. Currently in 3rd year. I'm interested to join your summer internship training and please is request you to guide through the application process. My email I'd is [email protected]

sir my name is KOTA.MANOJ
im studying mechanical engineering 2nd year..im very much intrested to do internship in ntpc soo please tell me the procedure
my email id
[email protected]
plzz tell me soon

sir i am Anupama Bhattacharya , studying in VIT University, Vellore. I want to pursue my internship in NTPC bilaspur. i waould like to know the date of the internship happening this June.

Sir,
I am a student of University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. I would like to know the scope of an Energy System student to do an internship program.Please address me the needful

sir, my name is venkateswara rao .I want do summer internship in ntpc.how did i apply to internship in ntpc 2014.please send to this [email protected]

my name is rohit kumar. I am student of 6th sem in mechanical branch.i am interest to take intership.you give me infomation by email [email protected]

sir I am student of 3rd year electrical branch. I want to do internship in ntpc. please give me full information. please mail me- [email protected]

sir'i am mahendra singh i do internship summer training in ntpc
how to apply the application form