Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
embedded micro controller based robots for weather forecasting

Local weather measurements are extremely important for a wide range of professions, from horticulturists to firefighters. Provides uninterrupted monitoring of various types of applications. For example, it can be used in a greenhouse to control the climate and help promote favourable growing conditions. In solar energy applications, you can verify the performance of photo-voltaic (PV) systems by monitoring solar radiation, DC power, and other parameters. On green roofs, it can help researchers understand performance by monitoring air temperature, lawn temperature, soil moisture.

This project is an excellent combination of analog and digital electronics. The project consists of the monitoring of parameters, the sending of parameters via SMS. GSM interface is one of the main features of the project in which various data such as parameter values, date and time are sent by SMS.We have used the micro-controller as a main component of the project. Now a micro-controller has become a major component of many electronic circuits. Also the liquid crystal display (LCD) and sensors are used on the main base for display and detection purpose. This project consists of two basic modules. First is "data monitoring" and another is "sending data" A display unit will display the value of the parameters. This will help the person to know the values, for this purpose we will use several sensors, which will be connected to ADC. The other module is referred to as sending parameters. It can be used to send parameter values to a remote location. Let's use a GSM modem. These values can be viewed later using a mobile sms input tray. This system is useful because it is often difficult to measure the values of the parameters manually and also this module is more accurate than the home system.

I'm looking for to select my final year project as embedded micro controller based robots for weather forecasting. I would like to do something for farmers, so please help me how to build this robot.