Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advanced gold coursebook answer key

Advance Gold Corp. is a Canadian publicly traded company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol AAX. It was formerly known as Africa West Minerals Corp. and Villanova Capital Corp.

Its board of directors included Jeff Berwick, Hani Zabaneh, John E. Hiner and Mark H. Newman.

On October 5, 2007, Villanova Capital announced that it had entered into a qualifying transaction[1] to amalgamate with Africa West Minerals Corp. (AWMC). Upon completion of the amalgamation between Villanova and AWMC, all 11,282,066 issued and outstanding shares of AWMC shall be exchanged for common shares in the capital of Villanova on a one-for-one basis.[2]

Advance Gold is engaged in the business of mineral exploration in the Republic of Liberia, West Africa. Its objective is to locate and develop economic precious and base metals properties of merit. To this end, two Mineral Exploration Agreements each dated March 5, 2005 were entered into between the Corporation s indirect, wholly owned Liberian subsidiary, Liberian Gold Corporation Inc., and the Republic of Liberia, pursuant to which the following two (2) Mineral Exploration Licenses were granted:

(i) the Kanweaken Mineral Exploration License, covering an area totalling 1,000 square kilometres, is located within the Grand Kru, Maryland and River Gee Counties, situated 100 km north of the port city of Harper and 330 km southeast of Monrovia, the capital city of the Republic of Liberia; and

(ii) the Gedabo Mineral Exploration License, covering an area totalling approximately 960 square kilometres, is located within the Maryland and River Gee Counties, situated 50 km north of Harper and 365 km southeast of Monrovia.

Hi, I m Virginia. I would like to have the advanced gold coursebook answer key. It will be really helpeful on my studies.

[-]
Quick Reply