Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
design and implementation of automatic fire alarm system based on wireless sensor ne

To get full information or details of design and implementation of automatic fire alarm system based on wireless sensor networks please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-a-sem...ion-system

if you again feel trouble on design and implementation of automatic fire alarm system based on wireless sensor networks please reply in that page and ask specific fields in design and implementation of automatic fire alarm system based on wireless sensor networks

Respected Sir
I, Amit Singh, working in SAIL need some details about Wireless Fire Detection and Alarm system which helps to make the Technical Specification. I specially wanted to know about the Fire Alarm Panel, Server required, how the system communicates- Hardware required for that etc.
Please help.My mail is [email protected].

Respected Sir
I, Amit Singh, working in SAIL need some details about Wireless Fire Detection and Alarm system which helps to make the Technical Specification. I specially wanted to know about the Fire Alarm Panel, Server required, how the system communicates- Hardware required for that etc.
Please help.

intelligent fire detector with automatic water sprinkler system circuit diagram
please send circuit diagram of this project