Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anchoring script for inauguration function

Pravin:
Ladies and gentlemen, let me stand as the Smt Academic Procession. Aarthy Sampathy, President, SP Sampathy's ** ** Educational Society and President and CEO, SPSampathy's ** ** Group of Institutions, 16th President, Guest Chief Sri DKJain, President and Chairman of the Luxor Group, and Hounour Guest, Padmashri. Dr. Pritam Singh, Professor of Eminence, Management Development Institute, Gurgaon, has just entered the room.
(AFTER THE MEMBERS OF THE PROCESSION HAVE TAKEN THEIR SEATS)
Thank you ladies and gentlemen, please, you can sit down.

Radha:
Ladies and gentlemen, a very good afternoon to everyone. It gives me immense pleasure to welcome everyone to the 16th Snathak, the call for the ** ** Management Institute.
This is a highly anticipated event in every student's life, as it gives the returns to the efforts put in for them throughout their academic endeavor. It gives a sense of accomplishment and a sense of responsibility towards the fulfillment of new commitments.

Pravin:
Here in ** **, we value our intellectual capital, and nourish it through a perfect blend of traditional and contemporary ways and means, for the comprehensive development of the personality of the students , So that every year society in general benefits from well-equipped professionals who can contribute significantly to the process of creating value.

Radha:
We at ** ** organize the Snatak every year to commemorate the birth anniversary of our visionary founder late Sri. S.P. Sampathy.

To start this auspicious occasion, I can invite my friends, "00000000000000000" to invoke the almighty. Ladies and gentlemen, let me all of you, please, ask for the invocation.
(AFTER THE INVOCATION)
Thank you, please take your seats (after a break)

Pravin:
Ladies and gentlemen, I can now ask Ms. Aarthy Sampathy, President of the 16th Convocation to declare open the 16th Convocation.
(AFTER THE OPENING) Thank you Madam

Radha:
I can now ask Shri Sailesh Smapathy, Vice President and Dy. Chief Executive, ** ** Group of Institutions to deliver the welcome address.
AFTER THE ADDRESS - Thank you, sir

Pravin:
I can now ask Prof. M. Kamalakar, Executive Vice-President, ** ** Group of institutions to give a brief report on the Institutions of the Group
(AFTER ADDRESS) Thank you, sir.

Radha:
I can now ask Ms. Deepika Sampathy, Director of Administration, ** ** Management Institute to Present Guest Chief Sri. D.K. Jain, President and Chairman of the Luxor Group before the august audience.
(AFTER INTRODUCTION) Thank you Madam

Pravin:** ** Institute of Management, to introduce the guest of honor Padmashri Dr. Pritam Singh, Professor of Eminence, MDI Gurgaon, to August audience.
(AFTER INBORN) Thank you, sir.

Radha:
I can now request Dr. V. G. Chari, Academic Director, ** ** Institute of Management to give a report on the academic activities of the Institute and assume the procedures.
Chari Sir will take over -
Administer oath to graduate students by the President
Presentation of Diplomas and Medals by the Guest Chief
Signature of the Graduate Register by the President
Presidential Comments

Pravin:
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, I can now request the guest of honor Padmashri Dr. Pritam Singh, Eminence's teacher, MDI, to lead the meeting.
(After the address) Thank you, sir.

Radha: I can now ask Smt Arthy Sampathy to mention the presidential comments.
Thank Mrs.

Radha:
Ladies and gentlemen, let me now request the Chief Guest Sri. D.K. Jain, President and President, Luxor Group to deliver the address of the call.
(After the address) Thank you sir

Pravin:
Ladies and gentlemen, I can now ask the President, Smt. Aarthy Sampathy, the president of the XVI Convocation to present a memento to the main guest Sri D.K. Jain.
(After the moment)
THANKS SIR and THANKS MADAM

Radha:
I also ask the President Smt. Aarthy Sampathy, to present a memento to guest of honor Dr. Pritam Singh.

(After the moment)
THANKS SIR and THANKS MADAM

Pravin:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I can ask Professor K. S. Ramachandra Rao, Group Operations Director, to propose a vote of thanks.
(After the vote of thanks)
Thank my Lord

Radha:
Ladies and gentlemen, let me now ask Smt Aarthy Sampathy, president of the 16th convocation, to declare the 16th closed.
Thank Mrs
Pravin:
Ladies and gentlemen, I can ask all of you to stand up for the national anthem. I can also ask you to stand up after the National Anthem when the President, Principal Guest, Guest of Honor and Academic Procession leave the room.
AFTER THE NATIONAL HYM AND AFTER THE DEPARTURE PROCESSION)
Thank you

nchoring script for inauguration function
the script anchor for the first function in College PDF
Pin a script for an annual function
Annual Function is celebrated by many organizations (school/College/Institute/University etc.) to complete your computer to a successful year. In this article, information about anchor script for annual function is provided.

Welcome ceremony:
To start the first would like to welcome all present viewers Shogun, i.e. good morning/good afternoon/good evening to all of you; On behalf of the organization.. .. The Name .. Anchor .. the name .. and I .. Secondly to .. Anchor .. The Name .. (If there are two anchors) to welcome our first guest, the guest of honor, main and other guests (guest would be taken by), students and participants.

Today is a very significant day for our "the emergence of the name" celebrates its "time period" Annual day. Dear friends, we live in this country, where we remember our "God" before starting any good work. I now invite the Chief Guest, the guest of honor and all the other dignitaries present at the scene for lighting a lamp in front of "Ma Saraswati". [All hostel will move to light lamp]

We also invite girls for singing "Saraswati Vandana". Now the girls will start to sing the song. Saraswati

After the ESTA event to say thank you Sir or Madam & thanks to you all

Now it's time to welcome all your guests, that you can call on any one person from your organization and they will be welcome to all your guests, giving flowers or some things that provide management.

Guest speech:
In this section, you can call your guests one by one and they will express the views of Their company focusing on machines about the motivation of students. After each guest speech you say thank you Sir/Madam and say 2-3 lines, which he/she said, it out there.

Cultural events:
Now this time you eat on which students are waiting .. "Yes .." the cultural time of the event. Both anchors to anchor the Start Now saying one line/paragraph of each other. The following events can be a. ..

Annual Function is celebrated by many organizations (school/College/Institute/University etc.) to complete your computer to a successful year. In this article, information about anchor script for annual function is provided.

Welcome ceremony:
To start the first would like to welcome all present viewers Shogun, i.e. good morning/good afternoon/good evening to all of you; On behalf of the organization.. .. The Name .. Anchor .. the name .. and I .. Secondly to .. Anchor .. The Name .. (If there are two anchors) to welcome our first guest, the guest of honor, main and other guests (guest would be taken by), students and participants.

Today is a very significant day for our "the emergence of the name" celebrates its "time period" Annual day. Dear friends, we live in this country, where we remember our "God" before starting any good work. I now invite the Chief Guest, the guest of honor and all the other dignitaries present at the scene for lighting a lamp in front of "Ma Saraswati". [All hostel will move to light lamp]

We also invite girls for singing "Saraswati Vandana". Now the girls will start to sing the song. Saraswati

Now it's time to welcome all your guests, that you can call on any one person from your organization and they will be welcome to all your guests, giving flowers or some things that provide management.

Guest speech:
In this section, you can call your guests one by one and they will express the views of Their company focusing on machines about the motivation of students. After each guest speech you say thank you Sir/Madam and say 2-3 lines, which he/she said, it out there.

Cultural events:
Now this time you eat on which students are waiting .. "Yes .." the cultural time of the event. Both anchors to anchor the Start Now saying one line/paragraph of each other. The following events can be a. ..

Welcome ceremony:

Guest speech:

Cultural events:
Now this time you eat on which students are waiting .. "Yes .." the cultural time of the event. Both anchors to anchor the Start Now saying one line/paragraph of each other.

Welcome Ceremony:

To begin the welcome ceremony I first wish the current audience according to the time, ie good morning / good afternoon / good evening to all of you;

On behalf of .. Organization .. Name .. I .. First .. Anchor .. Name .. and I .. Second .. Anchor .. Name .. (If there are two anchors present) welcomes our main guest, guest of honor, principal and other guests (the guests will be decided by the management), students and participants.

Today is a great day that our "Origin Name" celebrates its "time period" Annual Day.

Friends that we are living in that country in which we remember our "God" before beginning any good work. Now I invite our main guest, guest of honor and all the other dignitaries present on stage to light the lamp in front of "MA SARASWATI".

[Now all the guest will move to light the lamp]

We are also inviting the girls to sing "Saraswati Vandana".

Now the girls will start singing saraswati songs.

After finishing this event say thank you Mr. and Mrs. Or thank you all

Now is the time to welcome all your guests that you can call one by one person from your organization and they will welcome all your guests by giving flowers or anything that the management provide.

Guest Speech:

In this section you can call each of your guests one by one and they will express their views on motivating the students. After each guest speech you will say thank you sir / lady and also say 2-3 lines he / she said in there speech.

To get full information or details of anchoring script for inauguration function please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-ancho...#pid147964

if you again feel trouble on anchoring script for inauguration function please reply in that page and ask specific fields in anchoring script for inauguration function

(07-30-2014, 01:33 AM)Guest Wrote:
anchoring speech for inaugration of a launch of website

(05-15-2014, 01:11 PM)Guest Wrote: Please help me with an anchoring speech for an inaugural function of a technical workshop

(12-14-2014, 03:01 PM)Guest Wrote: Can I get d anchoring script for college physics department association

Please send me the script for anchoring a anchoring pharmaceutical association inauguration function.