Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tptoqf epslsw ysfibg klphrc

That far to go, and return to the topic. Life is a big vat, we have been dyed colorful, the world will become colorful, and gradually we find ourselves not to return the original, say the eyes are the windows of the soul, I've been looking for that so-called pure eyes, no trace of impurities, the children's eyes the most clear, the so-called yellow beads become old, is not only old, but things are too blinded by worldly things, and so blinded by desire, there is no clear eyes, and Even though some things reluctant but still be changed.
She unwittingly walked down this piece of Begonia flowers, deterred around with your eyes to it and found no one noticed myself, so seems like the next great determination to come to the phone , again carefully looked just Haoda Qi give her a piece of text messages sent . That message on every word , like a two-edged hammer , gently tapping her heart : Fan Hui Hui classmates, and I'm willing to do high-spirited two flower Begonia flowers? Tomorrow afternoon after school, I'll wait for you to answer in the campus Begonia flower patch . Haoda Qi .
You Luancai stretch , I Luanxiang one .
yql2014