Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anchoring script for school morning assembly in english

Song:
A: (Towards the audience) I think everybody can agree that you can hear a certain song and it will put you in a certain mood.

N: Very true. That is the beauty of music. To lift our spirits with a melodious song, here comes XYZ.

Play on Junk Food:

A: That was a beautiful song wasn t it Nandana?
N: Yes Anniya, I am sure everyone enjoyed it.

A: Nandana, I didn t see you the last couple of days. What happened?
N: Oh, I was down with food poisoning.
A: I am glad to see you feel better now. Food borne diseases have become a common occurrence now.
N: Yeah, the main reason behind it is all the junk food joints that have opened up.
A: (To Nandana) Very true.
(Towards audience) So, to make us aware about the negative effects of Junk food, here is a play by the students of class 1-A.

Conclusion:
Anniya: (towards audience) That was very entertaining and informative, wasn t it?
Nandana: I hope you all enjoyed today s assembly.
Anniya: Seize all the opportunities that come your way today, with a smile on your face.
Nandana: Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Together: Thank you!

hello i'am Harshu and i would like to get some details on school assembly anchoring in English .now i'am living at Madurai.I'am studying now at velammal vidyalaya anuppanadi.i seek help to you.

To get information about anchoring script for school morning assembly refer the page link below

http://fullreportt-anchoring-script-for-school-morning-assembly-assembly-on-topic-friendship

[-]
Quick Reply