Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
double acting hacksaw machine using scotch yoke mechanism pdf

Increasing the productivity is one of the main requirements of production engineering in any kind of manufacturing industry. Either by reducing the operation time or by improving the capability of the machine to produce the components in an increased number at the same time is very essential for an industry to achieve the same. This project employs the Scotch yoke mechanism in power hacksaw machine which enables it to cut two components at a time thereby improving the productivity. In todays world time a machine should be less time consuming. Power hacksaw cut one piece at one time so there was a loss in production rate. Double acting power hacksaw overcome this time consuming problem. Power hacksaw is a fine tooth power saw with blade held under tension in the frame. Double acting power hacksaw cuts two material simantaneously by its scotch yoke mechanism, so the production rate increase twice then that of power hacksaw. Double acting power hacksaw works under by the scotch yoke mechanism. The scotch yoke mechanism convert the rotary motion into the reciprocating motion.

DESIGN AND FABRICATION .docx (Size: 28.9 KB / Downloads: 197)

ABSTRACT :

This project and implimentation is worked under by the scotch yoke mechanism.
The scotch yoke mechanism convert the rotary motion into the reciprocating motion.
The machine has the prime mover at the bottom of the machine
The pulley is attached to the body at the top and the end of the side portion
The pulley is connected with the disc type plate
The pulley and the disc has separate connection with the one small metal rod through the bearing
The motor and pulley is connected with one V-type belt
The clamp is fixed with the disc. The clamp is fixed with the two shaft at the two end
The each shaft is act the reciprocating motion through the each shaft.
The hack saw connected to the each shaft at the end.

I need the dimensions of the mechanism and cutting forces
Motor speed horse power.and also need to any other research can be possible on this topic ??? plz send ans to my email : [email protected]

I need the dimensions of the mechanism and cutting forces
Motor speed horse power etc details of the project
Please email me : shreyas.uparate@gm
ail.com

It's is good for students it's is can be contain more valuable things .if these kind of reference can be help study easily

(10-18-2014, 09:10 AM)Guest Wrote: Project planning . Tools . Equipment . Total cost . Mechanism

I need the full report of the project double acting hacksaw machine by scotchyoke mechanism..plzz give me..

hi sir i need full report of this project . my id is [email protected] send this to it sir.

Project planning . using parameters . Tools equipment . Tatal cost .

Project planning . Tools . Equipment . Total cost . Mechanism