Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
srs of online medical store management system

srs of online medical store management system

This article contains Stores Management System SRS. SRS is Software Requirement Specification,whenever any project started the first step is of planning then requirement gathering ,this requirement gathering is the phase for SRS.

Stores are required for the following purposes.

1. Capital works

2. Operation and Maintenances Works

3. Other Commercial activities like hiring equipment etc.

SRS Stores Management System

Economical Feasibility

As part of this, the costs and benefits associated with the proposed system are to be compared and the project is economically feasible only if benefits outweigh costs. The Organization has already its own satellite link, and a host of SUN FIRE 6800 servers. So it need not invest newly for the internet connection and also the organization initiated to use Open Source in project development, hence there is 0 additional cost incurred for the tools that will be used.

Existing System

The existing system for Stores Management System activities uses open source standard & technologies. It had been developed on WINDOWS 2000 PROFESSIONAL platform with POSTGRESQL database. All the stores of the power distribution company limited are made through the open source standards & technologies. The user interaction is in GUI (Graphical User Interface) mode.

hey i am khizar raza student of software engineering semester 5th
i want to have a srs of online medical store alon with erd of project kindly help me to resolve this problem