Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anchoring script on 15 august in school ideas

15th August 2016 Speech For Children & Kids In Hindi
15th August Speech for Kids

Ideas for writing speech on 15 August Speech

Firstly Just think about your own ideas
second write an important Freedom Fighter Name in your Article as like bhagat Singh
Just tell about your Favorite freedom fighter name in your article
If you are a girl then Must write anything about Rani Lakshmi Bai
and write Now what do you want to change from your Country India
And If You want full speech on 15th August then Read below

Good morning all of you, I am felling so much proud that today i get a chance to speak some few words on my nation independence

Many freedom fighter fight for us, they fight only for us and this is the best example shown by Bhagat singh who know that they will be died if they will do Inqilaab instead of knowing he fought for us so we can live in Independent country

Today Infront of all. I want to salute Bhagat Singh and i want to tell of you that my her is not any bollywood or hollywood star. My star and my hero is bhagat singh

15th August 2016 Speech For Kids In English
Independence-Day-for-Kids

Hello friends welcome in the official website of Independence day 2016. Today we are here to give the latest essay on 15 august 2016. Independence day is the national festival of India which is annually celebrated on every 15th August Anchoring script, 15 august hindi speech, 15 aug speech, 15 aug 2016 short speech, 15 aug short essay, 15 aug Anchoring speech for students. On this day our country India become Independence from Britishers. So friends if you need an short essay for school program then check out 15 Aug 2016 Anchoring Script For School Assembly in Hindi. The great dream of our freedom fighters, nationalists, and revolutionaries was realized on 15th Aug. 1947, when India became free and independent. It was an epoch-making event of great significance, which ushered in an era of liberty, self-rule and prosperity for our nation. Since then 15th Aug., has been celebrated all over India as our Independence Day. It is a national festival-a day to remember our bygone patriots who laid down their lives for the freedom of our motherland. Now here we also give you 15 August 2016 Short Speech in Hindi For School Function.

hii i am a student of class 11 i would like to grt best anchouring script for 15 august in school idea

[-]
Quick Reply