Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
catalyser student portal login

Abstract

CatalyseR became the first organization to introduce the portal facility for students and parents. Portal provides a unique 24hrs online doubt clearing session over internet this has turned itself into one of the most widely used and favorite feature among students. Students are given online assignments; students can also take online tests to see their ranking among more than 6000 participating students in the test.
Portal facility is not limited to students only, parents also use portal to check on their ward s progress. An exhaustive report of students performance is updated on weekly basis on portal. Apart from parents and students, faculties also use portal to clear students doubts & to encourage students to share their curiosities.

CatalyseR became the first organization to introduce the portal facility for students and parents. Portal provides a unique 24hrs online doubt clearing session over internet this has turned itself into one of the most widely used and favorite feature among students. Students are given online assignments; students can also take online tests to see their ranking among more than 6000 participating students in the test.
Portal facility is not limited to students only, parents also use portal to check on their ward s progress. An exhaustive report of students performance is updated on weekly basis on portal. Apart from parents and students, faculties also use portal to clear students doubts & to encourage students to share their curiosities.

VISION

To become the biggest Student Oriented Organization of the country offering highest quality educational services and creating a goodwill in the offering highest quality educational services and creating a goodwill in the process matched by none.
VALUES

We shall never compromise on the Students Benefits.
We shall always remain Honest, Fair & Transparent in all our systems and dealings.
We shall always work towards making Student Community more aware and informed.
We shall attract the Best Talent in our organization.
We shall provide our team with a Learning, Challenging & Open working environment.

CatalyseR became the first organization to introduce the installation of portal for students and parents. Portal provides a unique compensation doubt online 24hrs the session on the Internet this himself has turned into one of the most widely used and favorite features among the students. Students receive assignments online; students can also take tests online to see their ranking among more than 6,000 students participating in the trial.

hi jgfjgf fgh gf hyerdh drg rgfdh jydf fh fgngf hfjn h dfh trhbnd ghdf hgdfjh gtfh gh gfjh rshn jndtr e5rgbr jr mijzghyevhb u jnj n hn jixdgtWE5jj j yjur h uhhy derhy rhdrhdthndx thntfyju tjhntrfhcdrfh h drh dse dxhbdryh hy uyhthuy r5dfjhn dti6rjz jtyikyj uyji u6yr jze4rhy kxgyt km,dxd jjdty.

Hi i am swapnil kothari,class vii sampoorna batch.The id and password for student portal login has not been allotted yet to me.As i have transferred from vii jamini batch
to vii sampoorna batch.The website of student portal login is also not opening .Pls help.

My roll no. Is 5164040 and the password given to me is 15491955 for student portal. But I am unable to login. Can you please help me.
Thank you

Sir/Mam I am unable to login for the student portal please help me

Hello, mam/sirI am unable to login with the student portal.

[-]
Quick Reply