Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asphalt Racing game

I've just stumbled upon a new asphalt game for android phones, its name is Real Race: Asphalt Road Racing and it seems to be really like a simulator with arcade mechanics.
On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give it a strong 8. List of features is nearly staggering, so is its playability. Besting the leaderboards really entangles you and you're instantaneously drawn in. It really reminds me of Asphalt Overdrive. Overall it's a great, ambitious free game.
There are no chases with law enforcement, but maybe it is for the best as multiplayer asphalt gameplay gives ample occasion to demonstrate your unparalleled underground drag racing skills.
It has very advanced AI and I've played already 8 times successively or so and it's still enjoyable and engaging.
Driving around dunes and grasslands, asphalt and highways, it is like Need for Speed Carbon or Most Wanted, and actually the latest part, NFS: Rivals.
On-screen immense speed gives a feel of actually being there and racing with top drivers as seen in TV. Stress spikes are not far and few.
It is kinda cool to drive and vanquish other players on 6 or so tracks. App is like race with GT cars like lamborghini or dodge viper.