Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
implementation of wormhole attack in ns2

implementation of wormhole attack in ns2

Abstract

A Mobile Ad hoc Network (MANET) comprises of mobile nodes that moves independently in an open environment. Communication between the nodes in a MANET is enabled with the aid of intermediate routers. The nature of MANET such as open medium, dynamic network topology, lack of centralized monitoring, and lack of clear defense mechanisms makes it vulnerable to several routing attacks. In MANET routing, there is a high probability for intermediate nodes to be malicious that might be a threat to the security. Wormhole is the common attack in ad hoc routing in which one malicious node tunnels the packets from its location to other malicious nodes. If the source node happens to choose this fake route, the attacker has the option of delivering the packets or dropping them. In sample22.tcl, the wormhole attacker does not obey the communication model. Data Transmission is established between nodes using UDP agent and CBR traffic. An adversary forms tunnel with other adversary using a direct low latency communication link.

can you provide me with the source code of wormhole attack in vanets in ns2 . I shall be highly obliged

can you provide me with the source code of wormhole attack in vanets in ns2 . I shall be highly obliged. My email id is [email protected]

Can I get the same code as well? would be really grateful..my id [email protected]
(11-15-2014, 11:03 PM)Guest Wrote: Can I get the same code as well? would be really grateful..my id [email protected]

sir i need a ns-2 code(tcl) for detection of wormhole attack in manet.
my email id is [email protected]