Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mhada previous exam questions papers with solutions

Mhada Junior Clerk exam was going to celebrate shortly. A large number of interested candidates have applied for the examination. Therefore, for the here we are providing MHADA Junior Clerk Previous Documents and Syllabus for better preparation.

1. Who among the following is the US President?

(1) Hill Clinton (2) Bill Clinton (3) Ronald Regan
(4) John F. Kennedy (5) Except those offered as options

2. Is 'Heathrow' airport located in which of the following countries?

(1) Germany (2) United Kingdom (3) Italy (4) Australia (5) Except those offered as options

3. Who among the following Maharashtrians is the ultimate winner of the "Dnyanpeeth" award?
(1) Vinda Karandikar (2) V. S. Khandekar (3) V. V. Shirwadkar (Kusumagraj) (4) P. L. Deshpande (5) Except those offered as options

4. Are the OSCAR Awards awarded for best performance in which of the following fields?

(1) Film (2) Literature (3) Sports (4) Science and Technology (5) Social Service.

5. "Some leaders are dishonest. Satyapriya is a leader." Which of the following inferences is definitely deduced from these two statements?

(1) Satyapriya is honest (2) Satyapriya is dishonest
(3) Some leaders are honest (4) Leaders are generally dishonest
(5) Satyapriya is sometimes dishonest.

6. If the letters in the word TOPS can be reordered to form a meaningful word beginning with 'O', write the last letter of that word as the answer. If more than one word can be formed, M is the answer, and if such a word can not be formed, the answer is 'X'.

(1) T (2) P (3) S (4) M (5) X

7. In a row of boys, Mahesh is seventh from the left and 18th from the right of the row.
How many kids are in line?

(1) 26 (2) 25 (3) 27 (4) Can not be determined (5) Except those offered as options

8. Four of the following five are the same in a certain way and thus form a group. Which is the one
Do not belong to that group?

(1) Kilogram (2) Kilometer (3) Inch (4) Foot (5) Courtyard.

9. Continuing unemployment has induced a kind of __ which is more depressing in people.
(1) anger (5) awakening (1)

10. He wants you to look at his garden during his absence.

(1) in (2) plus (3) after (4) in (5) of.

To get full information or details of mhada previous exam questions papers with solutions please have a look on the pages

http://myexamportalqueries/detail/study-...mhada-2015

if you again feel trouble on mhada previous exam questions papers with solutions please reply in that page and ask specific fields in mhada previous exam questions papers with solutions

Hello, I want to appear for mhada clerk exam 2015. I would request you to please send me a copy of previous years exams for mhada clerk.
Thanks
Shreya.

I want to appear for mhada clerk exam for 2015. I would request you to please send me a previous year exams paper for my preparation.
Thanks,
Shreya.

Hello, I want to appear for mhada clerk exam 2015. I would request you to please send me a copy of previous years exams for mhada clerk.
Thanks

I want mhada previous exam questions papers with solutions.

mhada previous exam questions papers with solutions