Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anna university result technical paper chasing member contact number

Hai to all friends dont believe in that mail id prof.rajasekar19702gmail because it is 100% cheating.He will get the money from you and next day itself phone will be switched off.He will give a bank account but it is completely duplicate and if you trace the number means the address will be in bihar or something.For every exam he changes his number and cheats everyone if you have the chance to meet him means please take a photo of him and send to me.I will complain him to the police.I actually did paper chasing with a anna named Kumar in anna university.You can see his photo itself in his qiuckr ad.He is very genuine and his number is 8939594489.You itself think if the broker is itself post his photo he is real only.But many cheaters wont post their photos because there plan is to cheat you.So please dont believe them

hi frnds,i am dng b.e nw,final sem i like to join m.e.,that s my dream,bt i have arrear,so i need to chase my paper,if any one knw hw to chaseing means pls contact my email id [email protected],

(09-14-2012, 07:28 AM)Guest Wrote: sir i have 2 arear in maths please clear my papers .my register number is 24549466656.my contact number is654846543636

HI ALL,
ANNA UNIV PAPER CHASING IS DONE FOR CURRENT/ARREAR EXAMS NOV/DEC2012
MAIL YOUR DETAILS WITH CONTACT NUMBER TO [email protected]

i want to do paper chasing for controlsystem ece department ec2552 csubject code for this sem my mail adivya 53 @gmail.com9952094826

what if you are also lying comon mann who is gonna trust you also else u should give proof mail me in my mail kewldudem6@gmail

You cannot do Paper Chasing.. all these advertisements you find online are fraud, they will take your money and scam you.

sir i have 2 arear in maths please clear my papers .my register number is 080606142024..my contact number is 9715738744

Mr. Palanivelan can you please contact me.. My email id is "[email protected]"!!
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

i need to clear my arrear.. pls help me.. my mail is [email protected] pls help me..