Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
inplant training ppt in civil engineering

inplant training ppt in civil engineering

WHY INPLANT TRAINING IS IMPORTANT ?

The breadth of Computer Science and Engineering may be best understood in terms of the general areas of software systems, hardware, theory and applications.Now a days it has been significant improvements in the usability and effectiveness of computing technology. Modern society has seen a significant shift in the users of computer technology, from usage only by experts and professionals, to a near-ubiquitous user base.

WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?

The training at KAASHIV INFOTECH focus on developing the technical oriented concepts that turn graduates into employable assets. Handled only by professionals from MNC companies, we know how to equip you with strong technologies fundamentals.

We promise you to achieve your goals and dreams in Your future.

INPLANT TRAINING SCHEDULE FOR 2015

INPLANT TRAINING for all branches will be held between April 15 to July 15

HOW TO REGISTER FOR OUR INPLANT TRAINING

Download INPLANT TRAINING Request Form from our website (kaashivinfotech.com). Fill the form and send it to us (Any 5 days). Book your seats as soon as possible. If you are looking for Internship Specify in your email while sending the form. No need for Bonafide certificates. College ID card is mandatory.

DURATION

5 days program. In case, Students need less or more than 5 days. We can provide based on students preference. Students can attend any number of days. (1 day to 2 months). Certificates will be given based on the number of attended days.

QUERIES OR CONTACT DETAILS

Venkat (9840678906) and Arun (9003718877) - Email ID: [email protected] ,[email protected]

INPLANT TRAINING CERTIFICATE(IPT Certificate)

Industry recognized participation certificates will be provided to the students.
Best Performance Awards and Best Performance Certificate for Star Performers.

HOSTEL FACILITIES

Hostel Facilities available for Students outside Chennai: There are many secured hostels with good facilities available for both boys and girls separately.

Dear Sir,

I am in need of Implant Training Reports for Civil Engineer samples for my needs.
Kindly do the needfull.

i am need of implant training reports for civil engineer samples for my needs.kindly do the needfull its very urgent