Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
brainport vision technology ppt download

A new device to help the blind to see has been developed by scientists. The electric lollipop or Brain-Port vision device captures images using a small camera and then turns the image into tiny tingles on the tongue. Tingles are sent to the brain, which then turns the tingles into pictures. After a few days of practicing people, who otherwise could not see, they were able to distinguish shapes, read signs and even read letters. This amazing new device can help people to interact with their environment so never before experiences.

Using the unique resources of the DOE's national laboratories in materials science, micro-fabrication, micro-electrode construction, photo-chemistry and computer modeling, the goal of the project is to build the device capable of restoring vision with materials that will last the life of a blind person . Just as blind people read words by touching Braille beats, some are now able to "see" objects through a special lollipop that stimulates their taste buds. The extraordinary device converts images captured by a tiny camera into a series of electric tingles, which can be felt on the tongue.

Please send PPT and documentation of brainport vision technology now

i cant find brainport vision technology
please send me ppt and document of this

need a ppt or slides on the topic brain port vision technology.. pleas send it quicly to us thank you

plz can u send info abt topic abt brain port vision technology paper presentation full information

we are looking for paper related to brain port tech..so kindly send us..thank u..

i need very urgently brain port vision technology ppt

I want brain port technology ppt..plz vl u send meSmile