Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
india 2020 in tamil pdf free download

INDIA 2020
India 2020: A Vision for the New Millennium (published 1998 ISBN 0-670-88271-2) is a book, written by late former President of India A P J Abdul Kalam, before his tenure as the President, and Mr. Yagnaswami Sundara Rajan.

Introduction
The book examines in depth the weakness and the strength of India, and offers a vision of how India can emerge to be among the world's first four economic powers by 2020. The Vision is dedicated to a young girl whom Kalam met and asked her "what was your dream" for which the young girl replied "I want to live in a developed India."

In his book India 2020 Kalam strongly advocates an action plan to develop India into a strong nation by the year 2020. He regards his nation as a knowledge superpower and developed nation.

Dr. Kalam has given a brief about the ways to develop India by 2020. He has set up a target for all the youth in India on how to make India developed by 2020.

Kalam has also said that it should be the dream of all citizens to see India a developed country, only then the dream would come true.

This book have a multiple languages translation.

India will be developed only when the team is in struggle and the captain has to lead the team in front. When a team achieves the victory he must be behind the team.

It also focuses on the ways India can go ahead in technology, development and more. http://indiavision2020whatis_2020.html

Hi am Mohamed i would like to get details on india 2020 in tamil pdf free download ..My friend Justin said india 2020 in tamil pdf free download will be available here and now i am living at madurai.. and i last studied in the college/school ladydoak college.. and now am doing .tnpsc exam..i need help

[-]
Quick Reply