Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
review of literature for dealer satisfaction project

This project report entitled a study of dealer stratification is intended to determine the dealer satisfaction, Products awareness, fluctuation of demand and needs and wants of the dealers. This project report also aims at assessing the effectiveness of promotional tools to improve the sales by the dealers.

https://scribddoc/23916844/A-Project-Rep...ducts-With

http://slidesharenarimba/dealers-satisfa...cement-ltd

Hi am Prince i would like to get details on review of literature for dealer satisfaction project ..My friends said review of literature for dealer satisfaction project will be available here and now i am living at kerala and i last studied in the university of kerala and now am doing MBA i need your help.

i need the dealer satisfaction review of literature for my academic project purpose can u please send it to my mail [email protected]
please send me the review of literature of dealer satisfaction. my mail id is [email protected]

i need the dealer satisfaction review of literature for my academic project purpose can u please send it to my mail [email protected] please send me the review of literature of dealer satisfaction. my mail id is [email protected]

Im doing my project on "dealer's satisfaction" in pondicherry classique water product .I need some review of literature to complete my project work..i need some help from you..

[/size][/font]

Im doing my project on "dealer's satisfaction" in salem steel plant,SAIL.Salem.I need some review of literature to complete my project work..i need some help from you..

mitul j patel
I need the project report on salem steel plant SAIL.Salem.I need some review of literature to complete my project work..i need some help from you..