Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adca computer course book download in hindi

some information here adca computer course book

Advanced Diploma in Computer Application

Objective : The one year Distance Learning Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications (ADCA) conducted by The Global Open University, Nagaland has been designed for meeting the demand of the growing needs of experts in the fields of computers, internet, operating systems, office automation, programming languages, pagemaker, tally, hardware maintenance, web design, coreldraw etc.

Eligibility : 10+2 of any discipline, DCA preferred. Duration : One year

Award : Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications (ADCA) shall be awarded to all the successful candidates by The Global Open University, Nagaland, . They will also be eligible for admission in the BCA Degree with exemption in different papers already studied by the students of Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications.

First semester
Fundamentals of Computers
Operating Systems
Office Automation
Programming Languages (Foxpro,C)
Computer Laboratory / Assignments

Second Semester
PageMaker, Coreldraw
Internet and Web Page Designing
Tally
Project Work

Careers in Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications

The ADCA offered at The Global Open University Nagaland is having the latest curriculum related to IT Applications syllabus at the advanced Diploma level with the view to preparing software professionals for catering to the IT and the Software Industry in all developed countries of the world. The curriculum and the study materials are revised and updated every six months for the inclusion of the latest trends in computer industry. Accordingly assistance and advice are sought on a continuing basis from the industry for knowing and assessing their requirements.

Total Fee : Rs. 7,525

Accordingly, the Application Form duly filled-in along with four stamp size photographs, copies of certificates and mark sheets and a Bank Draft for the full fee i.e. Rs .7,525 in the name of The Global Open University, Nagaland payable at Dimapur must reach the Admissions Officer, The Global Open University, Sodzulhou Village, P.O. - ARTC, NH-39, Dimapur - 797115 Nagaland by speed post only.

Examination Fee : A fee of Rs. 150 per paper is to be paid before appearing in the Semester/Annual Examinations to be held at different Examination Centers within the State of Nagaland (Dimapur, Kohima, Wokha).

Course On Computer Concept (CC)

This course is designed to aim at imparting a basic level IT Literacy programme for the common man. This programme has essentially been conceived with an idea of giving an opportunity to the common man to attain computer literacy thereby contributing to increased and speedy PC penetration in different walks of life. After completing the course the incumbent should be able to the use the computer for basic purposes of preparing his personnel/business letters, viewing information on internet (the web), receiving and sending mails, preparing his business presentations, preparing small databases etc. This helps the small business communities, housewives, etc. to maintain their small accounts using the computers and enjoy in the world of Information Technology. This course is, therefore, designed to be more practical oriented.

Advanced Diploma in Computer Application

Objective : The one year Distance Learning Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications (ADCA) conducted by The Global Open University, Nagaland has been designed for meeting the demand of the growing needs of experts in the fields of computers, internet, operating systems, office automation, programming languages, pagemaker, tally, hardware maintenance, web design, coreldraw etc.

Eligibility : 10+2 of any discipline, DCA preferred. Duration : One year

Award : Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications (ADCA) shall be awarded to all the successful candidates by The Global Open University, Nagaland, . They will also be eligible for admission in the BCA Degree with exemption in different papers already studied by the students of Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications.

First semester
Fundamentals of Computers
Operating Systems
Office Automation
Programming Languages (Foxpro,C)

Second Semester
PageMaker, Coreldraw
Internet and Web Page Designing
Tally
Project Work

Careers in Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications

The ADCA offered at The Global Open University Nagaland is having the latest curriculum related to IT Applications syllabus at the advanced Diploma level with the view to preparing software professionals for catering to the IT and the Software Industry in all developed countries of the world. The curriculum and the study materials are revised and updated every six months for the inclusion of the latest trends in computer industry. Accordingly assistance and advice are sought on a continuing basis from the industry for knowing and assessing their requirements.

Total Fee : Rs. 7,525

Accordingly, the Application Form duly filled-in along with four stamp size photographs, copies of certificates and mark sheets and a Bank Draft for the full fee i.e. Rs .7,525 in the name of The Global Open University, Nagaland payable at Dimapur must reach the Admissions Officer, The Global Open University, Sodzulhou Village, P.O. - ARTC, NH-39, Dimapur - 797115 Nagaland by speed post only.

Examination Fee : A fee of Rs. 150 per paper is to be paid before appearing in the Semester/Annual Examinations to be held at different Examination Centers within the State of Nagaland (Dimapur, Kohima, Wokha).

Study Materials : The Identity Card and the Set of Study Materials will be despatched to the admitted students within a month from the date of receipt of completed applications along with other documents and first instalment of fee.

Distributed Computing Architecture, a method of computer processing
Document Content Architecture, an IBM document standard
Dynamic Channel Allocation/Assignment, in wireless networks
DTS (sound system), a series of multichannel audio technologies
Military
Defense Communications Agency, former name of US Defense Information Systems Agency
Organizations
Department for Constitutional Affairs of the UK government, 2003-2007
Department of Civil Aviation (Thailand), the aviation authority of Thailand
Destiny Christian Academy, a school in Oklahoma, USA
Digital Communications Associates, former US company
Diyanet Center of America, a non-profit organization in the Washington metropolitan area
Donelson Christian Academy, Nashville, Tennessee, US
Drum Corps Associates, governing drum corps body in North America
Dundee Contemporary Arts, Scotland
Namibia Directorate of Civil Aviation
Science and technology
Deoxycholic acid, a bile acid
Detrended correspondence analysis, a statistical technique
Dichloroacetic acid / dichloroacetate, an organic acid
Dichloroethanes, organic solvents
Dicyanamide, an anion
Digitally-controlled amplifier
Television, film, and music
Distributors Corporation of America, American film distribution company (1952-1959)
Transportation
Dutch Caribbean Airlines, former Netherlands Antilles airline
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Arlington County, Virginia, US, IATA code
Other uses
Direct corporate access, part of UK Faster ayments Service
Dollar cost averaging, an investment strategy
Disney California Adventure, a theme park at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.

Hi am rajesh i would like to get details on adca computer course book download in hindi ..My friend Justin said adca computer course book download in hindi will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in the college/school .. and now am doing ..i need help on ..etc

Hi am Mohamed i would like to get details on adca computer course book download in hindi ..My friend Justin said adca computer course book download in hindi will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in the college/school .. and now am doing ..i need help on ..etc

Advance Diploma in Computer Application (A.D.C.A.)
Semester - I
Computer Fundamentals

Operating System (WINDOWS XP/W7)

Microsoft Office (Word/ Excel/Power point)
Ms Access with Data Base Designing

Internet & E-mail
Microsoft FrontPage with Web Designing

Tally 9.0 and above

PageMaker 7.0 and above

CorelDraw 12 and above

Adobe Photoshop CS and above

Semester - II
Basic Programming

Free-Item
Visual Basic 6.0

C and C++ Language

Projects
Personality Development

i would like to get details on adca computer course book download in hindi ..My friend Justin said adca computer course book download in hindi will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in the college/school ..

i would like to get details on adca computer course book download in hindi ..My friend Justin said adca computer course book download in hindi will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in the college/school ..

Foundations of Computer Science
Foundations of Computer ..
Amazon India
Working with Personal Computer Software (WIND)
Working with Personal ..
Amazon India
Programming in C++
Programming in C++
Amazon India
A Textbook of Digital Electronics
A Textbook of Digital ..
Amazon India
A Textbook Of Simulation And Modeling
A Textbook Of Simulation And
Amazon India

Request Example..!: Hi am Mohamed i would like to get details on adca computer course book download in hindi ..My friend Justin said adca computer course book download in hindi will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in the college/school .. and now am doing ..i need help on ..etc

Amazon India
Working With Personal Computer Software, 2/e Paperback
Working With Personal Computer
Snapdeal
Ffo-2864-250-foundations Of Computer Sci First Edition
Ffo-2864-250-foundations Of ..
Snapdeal