Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hindi stenographer books for pdf free downloads

Stenographer Job Description
Stenography is likely one of the most identifiable methods of recording the spoken word, as stenographers have been a familiar sight in courtrooms for the better part of the 19th and 20th centuries. Stenography, in short, is the act of recording spoken words through shorthand using a stenotype machine.

Shorthand certainly isn t a new concept, and there have been countless shorthand systems developed. Depending on the language, a shorthand system may rely on symbols, which represent specific sounds, concepts, or letters, or it may rely on letters that have specific meanings. Some shorthand systems are even specially coded for a specific organization or company, thereby keeping sensitive information safe from outsiders.

Whatever stenography system is used, the ultimate goal is to record the spoken word verbatim. Stenography allows court reporters to record proceedings and events much quicker than they would be able to do using a standard keyboard. And, although handwritten stenography has been used for centuries, the use of a stenotype machine allows a court reporter to record information in a less laborious and more accurate manner.

Although today s court reporters may use a variety of advanced technologies to record written proceedings, stenography still remains the most widely used form, both in and out of the courtroom.

hindi stenographer books for pdf free downloads

Introduction

Stenography comprises skills in Shorthand, Transcription and Typewriting. It is indispensible in business, profession, vocation and administration-wherever it is desirable to have a quick and verbatim record of the spoken words.
This skill is being included in the curriculum as many students have the aptitude towards this particular area. Besides, its knowledge provides early employment opportunities. It is expected that the learners, after getting training in this field, will not face difficulty in getting suitable jobs.
Objectives

This course aims at enabling learners to:
Develop skills in quick written communication
Improve essential traits and behaviour patterns e.g. concentration, judgement, initiative
Cultivate vocational skills for gainful employment in stenotyping
Prepare for gainful employment
Job Oppurtunities

Self employment: Taking up secretarial related work on contract from various offices, Opening small institute to impart training
Wage employment: Stenographers, Office Assistants, Clerk
Entry Qualification

Education : X Class pass
Course Duration

One Year
Scheme of Evaluation

Internal Assessment : NA
External Examination
Total Marks - 100
Theory - 30%
Practical - 70%
Passing Criteria

Separate Pass 33% marks in Theory and Practical

To get full information or details of hindi stenographer books for pdf free downloads please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-hindi...#pid177035

if you again feel trouble on hindi stenographer books for pdf free downloads please reply in that page and ask specific fields in hindi stenographer books for pdf free downloads

(03-30-2015, 06:47 PM)Guest Wrote: hack karna hai mughe.bank.accaunt..hack karna hai mughe.bank.accaunt..hack karna hai mughe.bank.accaunt..hack karna hai mughe.bank.accaunt..hack karna hai mughe.bank.accaunt..

Beta tum chutiye hi rahoge zindagi bhar

(11-20-2012, 12:27 PM)Guest Wrote: i am stenographer course student and I am downoding your file
i am stenographer course student and I am downoding your file

hack karna hai mughe.bank.accaunt..hack karna hai mughe.bank.accaunt..hack karna hai mughe.bank.accaunt..hack karna hai mughe.bank.accaunt..hack karna hai mughe.bank.accaunt..

Thank you very much to help me in preparation for stenographer..
Thank you for helping us for presentation in stenographer

i am very happy because i can Lear kung fu for this app. so.. .. .. .. thanks for given me this app

thanks

RE: hindi stenographer books for pdf free downloads

i am stenographer course student and I am downoding your file

(09-07-2015, 01:04 PM)Guest Wrote: hi am a studeni steno download a book steno