Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
job vacancies in nfcl kakinada

job vacancies in nfcl kakinada

Nagarjuna Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited is a leading manufacturer and supplier of plant nutrients in India. Commencing operations in 1985, today the asset base is around Rs. 21 billion. Nagarjuna Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited is involved in the production and marketing of a wide range of fertilizers. Urea, the widely used nitrogenous fertilizer is both manufactured and marketed through imports.

NFCL currently markets about 1.2 million tons of Manufactured Urea and about 0.6 million tons of Imported Urea per annum. With the aim of providing Total Solutions to the farmers, NFCL has commenced marketing of fertilizer mixtures through domestic sourcing and has further plans to enter into Phosphates and Potassic segments also.

A company whose passion is to provide its clients with operational excellence and helping them optimize their needs that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing Business.

Job Details

1.Soil Microbiologist
To study the different pH and Crop wise soil profile of existing microbes and also to explore the soil microbial ecology as affected by changes in the soil environment caused by agricultural practices.2. Soil microbe profile and interaction at pre product development (Before application of PGPR ) and post product (after application) development.

Qualification: Education: Any Graduate Any Postgraduate, Any Doctorate
Experience:5 7 Years

2.Mechanical Engineer
Knowledge of Standards and codes related to Mechanical Equipment & pipingInvolvement during Project Bidding or Project Execution Stage preferredDesign
Education: Any Graduate Any Postgraduate, Any Doctorate
Experience:10 15 Years

3.Chief Security Officer
He shall be responsible for physical security of the plant premises, men, material, machinery, estate property/guest houses; intelligence and surveillance.
Education:Graduation
Experience:5 10 Years

4.Manager Commercial
Maintain and update books of account of marketing activities of the zone & prepare P&L for the zone
Monitor receivables and throw up exception cases to HO
Education:UG -B.Com Commerce PG CA, M.Com Commerce Doctorate Other Doctorate
Experience:10 15 Years

5.Brand Manager
Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
Education:UG -B.B.A Management, B.Com Commerce, B.Sc Agriculture PG MBA/PGDM Any Specialization, Marketing, Other Management Doctorate Doctorate Not Required
Experience:5 8 Years

CHUKKANA. VENKAT RAJU
Think to Register

REF: Job vacancies to NFCL in Kakinada.

Sir, i am Venkat Raju from Pedhapuram

Education Qualification:
M.A(Public Administration, BLiSc) in 65% Aggregate.
I have 10 years experience in Administration Department in Aditya Educational Institutions
Thanking you Sir,

Yours faithfully,
CH. VENKAT RAJU
Ph:9701462705
email:[email protected]
LEKKALA MADHAVI
Think to Register

REF: Job vacancies to NFCL in Kakinada.

Sir, i am Madhavi from Thurangi

Educational qualification:
BSC(2010-2013) in department of Computer Science
I have already Experience in Administration Department in Aditya Educational Institutions
Thanking you Sir,

Yours faithfully,
L. MADHAVI
Ph:9248313796

Respected Sir,
I have completed B.Tech from GITAM university(hyderabad) in 2014 with 8.71 CGPA in Electronics and Instrumentation branch and also awarded gold medal by merit.

Hope you will help me in finding a job.

(07-13-2014, 08:58 PM)aravind114 Wrote:

Respected Sir,
I have completed B.Tech from GITAM university(hyderabad) in 2014 with 8.71 CGPA in Electronics and Instrumentation branch and also awarded gold medal by merit.

Hope you will help me in finding a job.

Email ID: [email protected]
contact No: +91-9949805363

Jobs in NFCL kakinada
Dear Sir/Madam,
I Tirupathi Sudheer, interested in working NFCL and my Education qualification are as Follows.
M.SC Analytical chemistry with 72%. If any vacancy are there you please consider my Request.
Present working as a Sr.Analytical Chemist in Q.C.Department at K.P.R.fertilizers LTd,Biccavolu for 03-06-2011 to Till Date.

Thanks & Regards,
T.Sudheer,
EmailConfused[email protected]
Mobile:09849705838.

Greetings

Hi Sir/Madam,
Reg: Job vacancies Nagarjuna Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (NFCL) Kakinada.
Myself veerendra sigireddy currently working at automotive robotics chennai with 1 yr exp.I have completed my B.tech in mechanical stream with an agg of 77.66%.If any openings please let me know.My mail id [email protected] and my contact number :+91 9000140400, 8438974668.

Thanks and Regards
S.veerendra

Greetings

Hi Sir/Madam,
Reg: Job vacancies in Nagarjuna Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (NFCL) Kakinada.
Myself veerendra sigireddy currently working at automotive robotics chennai with 1 yr exp.I have completed my B.tech in mechanical stream with an agg of 77.66%.If any openings please let me know.My mail id [email protected] and my contact number :+91 9000140400, 8438974668.

Thanks and Regards
S.veerendra

[email protected]
Thinking TO Register
RE: job vacancies in nfcl kakinada
Greetings
Hi Sir/Madam,
Reg:job vacancies in Nagarjuna Fertilizers and chemicals Limited (NFCL) kakinada,
Myself Geethika divya. I have completed my Msc.chemistry in pondicherry university with an agg of 70%.If any openings please let me know . My email id [email protected] and my contact no:7416982246
Thanks and Regards
G.divya

BASAVA LAKSHMI
Thinking to Register

REF: Job vacancies in NFCL kakinada.

Sir, as i am lakshmi, i am from kakinada.

My education qualifications:
2010-2013:
BSC(COMPUTER SCIENCE), in 70% aggregate.
My skills are lower in English, c,java.
I have already working Experience in Medical Agency.
Thanking you Sir,

Yours faithfully,
B. LAKSHMI
Ph:8187850330

To get full information or details of job vacancies in nfcl kakinada please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-job-v...#pid179804

if you again feel trouble on job vacancies in nfcl kakinada please reply in that page and ask specific fields in job vacancies in nfcl kakinada

Jobs in NFCL kakinada
Dear Sir/Madam
I Vara Prasad, interested in working NFCL and my Education qualification are as Follows..
M.SC organic chemistry with 68%. If any vacancy are there you please consider my Request.
Previously I worked as teacher for plus two students.
Email: varaprasadjonnakuti@gmail. com
Thank you