Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
download fingerprint lock apps 8 digit registration key details

download fingerprint lock apps 8 digit registration key details

1. When will Fingerprint sign in be available?

Fingerprint sign in is available now as part of the new Mobile Banking app. It s available on the iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus with iOS 8, and the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 4.

2. How do I sign in with Fingerprint?

On the app sign in screen, enter your Customer ID and Password and then choose 'Set up simple sign in'
A new screen will appear which will prompt you to either:
'Create new 4 digit Passcode'
'Use Fingerprint', or
'Use password only'
Select 'Use Fingerprint' and follow the screen prompts to complete the set up process (you must have fingerprint capability and a registered fingerprint. If you have anyone else's fingerprint stored on your device, you should delete anyone else's stored fingerprint before setting up fingerprint sign in).
You can then sign in using your fingerprint
A condition of use is that only your fingerprint is stored on the device.

3. Is Fingerprint sign in more secure than 4 digit Passcode simplified sign in?

Fingerprint sign in has the same high level security as all authentication methods for online and mobile banking. It is backed by our security guarantee.

4. Can I use it on the iPhone and Android Mobile app?

It s available on the iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus with iOS 8, and the Samsung S5 and Note 4 with Android 4.4 and above operating system.

5. Can more than one person's fingerprint be registered to the device?

Westpac does not collect your fingerprint details. Your fingerprint is stored on your device when you set up your fingerprint enabled device.

Just like it is your responsibility to keep secure your Online Banking Password, the fingerprint simplified sign in option should be treated with the same level of security. This means that you must not register for fingerprint simplified sign in if you would like to have other people's fingerprint stored on your device.

6. What if the App is not accepting my fingerprint after registering what do I do?

If the fingerprint does not work, you can revert to your existing password or you can create a 4 digit Passcode to sign in to Mobile Banking. You can delete the fingerprint on the device and set it up again if you wish to use fingerprint sign in.

7. Where is my fingerprint stored?

Westpac does not hold or store your fingerprint. Your fingerprint is stored on your device (as part of the user settings) when you set it up and we rely on the device to authenticate your fingerprint if you choose to use fingerprint sign in when accessing Mobile Banking.

8. Can more than one person sign in to mobile banking using fingerprint sign in on the same device?

On set up, any fingerprint you save on your device may access your Mobile Banking. You should not register for fingerprint sign in if you wish to retain other people's fingerprints on your device.

9. Can I use any finger?

Yes as every fingerprint is unique. You can store as many of your fingerprints as the device allows.

Any fingerprint that is stored in the device can be used to access your Mobile Banking. So you can use any fingerprint that you have stored on your device.

10. Is it the same fingerprint that unlocks the device, able to access the Mobile Banking app?

Yes. Once fingerprint sign in is activated, any fingerprint which is stored on the device can then be verified to sign in to Mobile Banking.

11. Which operating system version does fingerprint sign in work on?

It works on the iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus with iOS 8, and the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 4 with Android 4.4 and above.

12. How do I know if my device is a compatible device?

Go into settings>general>about

Typically, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 8 and Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 4 with Android 4.4 and above operating system will support fingerprint capability. We may review our service offering as the technology becomes available on more devices that meet our security standards.

13. Does my device need to be password protected to register for fingerprint sign in?

Yes. As per the operating system requirements, you will be required to password protect your device before you can set up fingerprint access.

14. What happens if my device is stolen - will someone be able to access my accounts?

Another person would need your 8 digit customer ID and password to access your accounts Please call us on 1300 655 505 in the event your device is lost or stolen so we can reset your password as an added level of security.

15. If I have fingerprint capability on my device, do I have to use fingerprint sign in for Mobile Banking?

No. You can use your Customer ID and Password, or 4 digit Passcode to sign in to mobile banking.

16. Is fingerprint sign in secure?

You will be backed by our security guarantee. That means that if your Westpac account is compromised as a result of Internet fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds, providing you comply with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.

The Terms and Conditions explain the features, benefits, risks, fees and charges for Online Banking and BPAY .

17. How does Westpac know that it is my fingerprint?

Westpac does not collect your fingerprint details, and cannot page link it to the personal information we hold about you. Westpac is relying on the device to authenticate the fingerprint and confirm or reject verification.

18. How do I remove existing fingerprints on the device?

For iPhone, go to Settings>Touch ID & Passcode

For Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 4, go to Settings>Finger Scanner>Fingerprint Manager

19. When the Mobile Banking App is updated, will I need to reset fingerprint sign in?

No. The device will remember your details after any automatic App update. However, if you delete the App and reinstall, you will need to set up fingerprint sign in again.

20. How do I disable fingerprint sign in?

Within the Mobile Banking App, select 'clear my details' and then the Mobile Banking App will ask you to sign in with your Customer ID and Password.

21. What happens when I buy a new phone?

You will need to register your fingerprint on the new device, and then set up fingerprint sign in to access Mobile Banking using your fingerprint.

(05-27-2013, 07:45 AM)Guest Wrote: plis send me my registraion code for fingerprint lock

plis send me my registraion code for fingerprint lock

nokia 5800 what the
fingerprint lock register code