Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
project marketing soap business studies for class 12

project marketing soap business studies for class 12

It is advised that teachers should assign the students to do a simple market research with the objective of finding out a product /service whose marketing may be profitable like

i. Toothpaste

ii. Noodles

ii. Shampoo

iv. Bathing soap

v. Washing detergent vi. Washingpowder

vii. Lipstick

vii. Moisturiser

ix. Shoe polish

x. Pen

xi. Shoes xii. Hairdye xii. Mobile

xiv. Chocolate

xv. Sauces/ketchup

xvi. Ready soups

xvii. Body spray

xvii. Fairness cream

xix. Hair oil

xx. Roasted Snacks xxi. Jeans

xxii. Pickles

xxii. Squashes

xxiv. Jams

xxv. Salt

xxvi. Bread

xxvii. Butter

xxvii. Shaving cream

xxix. Razor

xx. Cheese spreads

xxi. e -Wash

xxii. Tiffin wallah

Any more as suggested by the teacher.

The teacher must ensure that the identified product should not be items whose consumption /use is discouraged by the society and government like alcohol products/pan masala and tobacco products, etc.

Identify one product/service from the above which the students may like to manufacture/provide [pre assumption].

Now the students are required to make a project on the identified product/ service keeping in mind the following.

1. Why have they selected this product/service?

2. Find out 5 competitive brands that exist in the market.

3. What permission and licences would be required to make the product?

4. What are your competitors Unique Selling Proposition.[U.S.P.]?

5. Does your product have any range give details?

6. What is the name of your product?

7. Enlist its features.

8. Draw the Label of your product.

9. Draw a logo for your product.

10. Draft a tag line.

11. What is the selling price of your competitor s product? (i) Selling price to consumer

(ii) Selling price to retailer

(ii) Selling price to wholesaler

What is the profit margin in percentage to the
Manufacturer.

Wholesaler.

Retailer.
12. How will your product be packed?

13. Which channel of distribution are you going to use? Give reasons for selection?

14. Decisions related ot warehousing, state reasons.

15. What is going to be your selling price? (i) To consumer

(ii) To retailer

(ii) To wholesaler

16. List 5 ways of promoting your product.

17. Any schemes for

(i) The wholesaler

(ii) The retailer

(ii) The consumer

18. What is going to be your U.S.P?

19. What means of transport you will use and why?

20. Draft a social message for your label.

21. What cost effective techniques will you follow for your product.

22. What cost effective techniques will you follow for your promotion plan.

At this stage the students will realise the importance of the concept of marketing mix and the necessary decision regarding the four P s of marketing.

PRODUCT
PRODUCT
PLACE
PRICE
PROMOTION
On the basis of the work done by the students the project report should include the following:

1 Type of product /service identified and the (consumer/industries) process involve there in.
2. Brand name and the product.
3. Range of the product.
4. Identification mark or logo.
5. Tagline.
6. Labelling and packaging.
7. Price of the product and basis of price fixation.
8. Selected channels of distribution and reasons thereof.
9. Decisions related to transportation and warehousing. State reasons.
10. Promotional techniques used and starting reasons for deciding the particular technique.
11. Grading and standardisation

Summary of the market analysis

There is tremendous potential for a product that provides supervisors and parents with the control to monitor and encourage hand washing. Given the wide reach of our potential markets, we believe it is imperative to focus our limited resources on a particular geographic region where we can establish demand for our product. After a successful market penetration, we will begin the implantation in the markets of restaurants and hospitals.

Market segmentation

The first product line of SAFEassure deals with the nursery market. CHILDassure will first be introduced in the Portland, OR area, prior to sequential expansion to additional day care markets. There are currently 516 day care centres in the Portland Metro area. After successful implementation in Portland, we will begin the northwest expansion. There are 3,414 kindergartens in the northwest.

Successful penetration in the day care market will be followed by implementation in the restaurant and hospital markets. There are currently 19,362 restaurants in the northwest, followed by health services, which includes 23,108 organisations in the northwest.

Industry Analysis

The industrial and institutional soap industry, of which we are part, is quite fragmented, but contains several well-known main competitors: Gojo, Kimberley Clark, Dial, Provon and SoftSoap, as well as generic brands that provide distributors like Massco and Sysco. The industry is stable and growing; Between 1998 and 2003 it grew on average 4% per year. Within the R & I sector there is fierce competition for market share among existing popular soap offers, which leads to slight benefits in soap sales.

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/vf9GqjxawC0[/video]

To get full information or details of marketing soap business please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-marketing-management

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-marke...ull-report

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-marke...nt-507-2-0

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-marke...e=threaded

if you again feel trouble on marketing soap business please reply in that page and ask specific fields in marketing soap business

Could you please get me a project on principles on management?
(01-30-2013, 03:56 AM)Guest Wrote: Are you looking for project marketing soap business studies for class 12 ?
Type your request / requirement / comment about project marketing soap business studies for class 12 in to the right box for getting free material and support from us/dedicated premium members..

PLEASE SAVE THE PROJECT

To get full information or details of project marketing soap business studies for class 12 please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-proje...#pid179489

if you again feel trouble on project marketing soap business studies for class 12 please reply in that page and ask specific fields in project marketing soap business studies for class 12

(01-30-2013, 03:56 AM)Guest Wrote: Are you looking for project marketing soap business studies for class 12 ?
Type your request / requirement / comment about project marketing soap business studies for class 12 in to the right box for getting free material and support from us/dedicated premium members..

PLEASE SAVE THE PROJECT

Dear Sir,
Kindly provide me the readymade business studies project on marketing of product for class 12th.
Kindly help me out to finish the school task before the deadline of 16th Sep.'14.
I shall be obliged for your valueable support and guidelines.
My e-mail ID is : [email protected]
With regards,
Raj.

Are you looking for project marketing soap business studies for class 12 ?

PLEASE SAVE THE PROJECT

Hello.. I've been asked to do business studies project and my topic is about marketing management. Can anyone give me an idea about that? If u can suggest a product, i would be fine.

this is a very good site. it help student like as to complete your project.
this site has help me a lot in finishing my 12th board project.
it is an efficitive site for student