Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
google driverless car ppt free download

google driverless car ppt free download

Google self-driving car is any in a range of autonomous cars, developed by Google X as part of its project to develop technology for mainly electric cars. The software installed in Google's cars is named Google Chauffeur.Lettering on the side of each car identifies it as a "self-driving car". The project was formerly led by Sebastian Thrun, former director of the Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory and co-inventor of Google Street View. Thrun's team at Stanford created the robotic vehicle Stanley which won the 2005 DARPA Grand Challenge and its US$2 million prize from the United States Department of Defense.The team developing the system consisted of 15 engineers working for Google, including Chris Urmson, Mike Montemerlo, and Anthony Levandowski who had worked on the DARPA Grand and Urban Challenges.

sir, I am going to present a paper about google driverless car so, I want ppt for driverless car thankyou.
I want ppt for driverless car free download
I am going to present a paper about google driverless car. so, I want to download ppt for driverless car

sir I want full pdf report on google driver less car..