Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
download tybsc it notes of vidyalankar in pdf

As name suggests this subject introduces to the concept of security in the context of computers and networks. This subject requires you to have good mathematical foundation in order to understand concepts. It starts with Cryptography and different methods used for encryption and decryption of message over network. It covers both symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, further it introduces to the notion of public key cryptosystem, digital certificates etc. This subject also explains how networks can be secured using firewalls and VPN's and which are the different protocols used in communication over network and how to make that communication more secure using different security mechanisms. Overall this subject is interesting and one can gain precious knowledge which is helpful in entire career if one is interested in security aspects of information technology. Network Security Course of NPTEL covers all concepts in syllabus given that you have good mathematical background to understand concepts explained, I would recommend you take that course and you are good to go. This subject has practical sessions where you can code different cryptosystems.

ASP.NET with C#
In 2nd semester of first year you became familiarized with web designing and development, this subject will enhance your knowledge further so if you are interested in web development then you must pay careful attention to this subject. In order to learn this subject in proper way follow the below path.

Understand Basics of .NET Framework

Learn Core C# Programming.

Learn MS-SQL database programming

Learn Windows Programming in C#

Learn Web Programming with ASP.NET and C#

Since this subject requires you to cover many different concepts at once, I would suggest that start learning as early as possible. There is fat probability that you will end up using knowledge gained in this subject in your final year project. This subject also includes practical sessions.

Software Testing
No software is defect free. Yes you read that right. Every software requires rigorous testing before using it in production. This subject will introduce you to the software testing principles. Every product has quality constraints associated with it so does software and in order to create quality software one must ask what does quality actually mean ? First unit of this subject will give you brief introduction to the notion of quality. There are various way by which you can test your software, some of the main testing principles are functional testing and structural testing so in second and third unit you will learn these principles. In order to understand material covered in this subject you must have good mathematical background in set theory and graph theory. This subject also includes practicals where you will use different tools to automate testing process.

Advanced Java
In 4th semester of second year you learned data structure using Java programming language. This subject is extension of Java programming where you will learn how to create GUI to build software which can run on any machine with user interaction. You will also learn how Java use JDBC to achieve database connectivity. You can also do web programming in Java using Servlet, JSP, and JSF. This subject will also introduce you to the concept of web services where yo will learn how web servers communicate with each other using web services. Almost all modern web applications use or provide web services of some kind. At the end you will learn how java provides mail service with Javamail. Knowledge gained in this subject is useful from last years project perspective.

Linux Administration
Did you know 60-70 % of servers on Internet use linux operating system. If you surprised welcome to open source. Knowledge gained in this subject is crucial in your entire IT career. This subject will introduce you the UNIX operating system from then you will learn different flavors of Linux also known as Linux distributions. Reference book prescribed by university follows Red Hat Linux. However concepts covered in this subject are applicable for all Linux systems. As name suggests this subject is about administrating Linux operating system so if you have previous tryst with Linux then you will find it like piece of cake. More precisely you will learn Linux file system, system configuration, networking in Linux, administration of different Linux servers such as apache for web, squid for proxy and so on. At the you will learn Linux way of implementing web services. If you are form windows or other background I would strongly urge you to install Linux either completely or at least in virtual box and start exploring gems. This subject also includes practical sessions to demonstrate your linux administration skills. If you acquire skills presented in this subject you will increase your employability chances.

Endowed with a gift of good academic career, C. S. Deshpande completed his Inter Science Examination in 1950 from Willingdon College, Sangli with a spectacular performance by standing FIRST in the University, winning all the University prizes and scholarships in all the subjects and creating records in Mathematics and in Aggregate total marks. (The 2nd rank student was behind him by as many as 70 marks i.e. by 10%).

After completing his B.E. (Electronics and Telecom.) from the College of Engineering, Pune, he joined the prestigious T.I.F.R. (Tata Institute of Fundamental Research) in 1954 as a research scholar in Nuclear Particle Accelerator Section. His name was specially recommended by his principal to Dr. Homi J Bhabha, the noted scientist and the founder of TIFR In the following year, he appeared at the I.E.S. ( Indian Engineering Services) Examination and secured the top rank in this All India Competitive examination. He was posted in the I.R.S.E. (Indian Railway

Service of Engineers) as a Class I gazetted officer and worked in the Railway Electrification project at Calcutta for a few years. During this period, he developed personal contacts with several leading engineers in the country and the top engineering teachers in various reputed institutes like I.I.T.'s, B.H.U, Roorkee Engg. University, Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta and above all, Sir C.V. Raman, the great scientist and Nobel Laureate. While working as a Railway Electrification Engineer, he realized that his intrinsic interest was in the field of teaching and writing Mathematics and Mathematical Engineering Subjects. This realization led to a painful internal conflict between treading a conventional path of continuing with the coveted Govt. Class I service and an unconventional risk of walking out of such secure civil service and undertake a struggle of establishing his own institute for teaching, writing and publishing.

Eventually, he did take the unconventional decision of resigning from the prestigious I.R.S.E. to return to Bombay to start his own academic institute.

On the auspicious day of DASARA in OCT. 1960, he launched his own A.M.I.E. classes in a rented school class room. That was the modest beginning of Vidyalankar in the Shardashram school of Dadar. After operating from another school at Matunga (West) for one year and yet another at Mahim for next two years, in May '64 Vidyalankar could afford its own rented premises at Mahim and finally in 1974 it arrived at 'PEARL CENTRE', its present premises in DADAR.

Thus, the Basic objective of establishing this Institute was neither commercial nor merely to earn a livelihood. The Basic Objective was to satisfy the inner urge of dedicating oneself to the sincere academic pursuit and to guide the eager young students with a missionary zeal, to enhance their worthiness and imbibe the nobler values of life in their receptive minds not by empty words but by one's own example.

Vidyalankar
T.Y. B.Sc. (IT) : Sem. VI
Data Warehousing
Prelim Question Paper Solution

Data Warehouse
Creating data to be analytical requires that it be subject-oriented, integrated,
time-referenced, and non-volatile.
Subject-Oriented Data
In a data warehouse environment, information used for analysis is organized
around subjects employees, accounts, sales, products, and so on. This subject
specific design helps in reducing the query response time by searching through
very few records to get an answer to the user s question.
Integrated Data
Integrated data refers to de-duplicating information and merging it from many
sources into one consistent location. When short listing your top 20 customers,
you must know that HAL and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited are one and the
same. There must be just one customer number for any form of HAL or
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, in your database.
Time-Referenced Data
The most important and most scrutinized characteristic of the analytical data is its
prior state of being. In order words, time-referenced data essentially refers to its
time-valued characteristic. For example, the user may ask What were the total
sales of product A for the past three years on New Year s Day across region
Y ? To answer this question, you need to know the sales figures of the product
on New Year s Day in all the branches for that particular region.

Source System

Operational systems process data to support critical operational needs. In order
to do this, operational databases have been historically created to provide an
efficient processing structure for a relatively small number of well-defined
business transactions. However, because of the limited focus of operational
systems, the databases designed to support operational systems have difficulty
accessing the data for other management or informational purposes. This
difficulty is amplified by the fact that many operational systems are often 10-15
years old. This in turn means that the data access technology available to obtain
operational data is itself dated.
Source Data Transport Layer
The data transport layer of the DWA, largely constitutes data trafficking. It
particularly represents the tools and processes involved in transporting data from
the source systems to the enterprise warehouse system.

During the presentation of the RMI Architecture, one question has been repeatedly postponed: "How does a client find an RMI remote service? " Now you'll find theanswer to that question. Clients find remote services by using a naming or directory service. This may seem like circular logic. How can a client locate aservice by using a service? In fact, that is exactly the case. A naming or directoryservice is run on a well-known host and port number.(
Well-known
meaning everyone in an organization knowing what it is).RMI can use many different directory services, including the Java Naming andDirectory Interface (JNDI). RMI itself includes a simple service called the RMIRegistry,RMI registry. The RMI Registry runs on each machine that hosts remoteservice objects and accepts queries for services, by default on port 1099.On a host machine, a server program creates a remote service by first creating alocal object that implements that service. Next, it exports that object to RMI. Whenthe object is exported, RMI creates a listening service that waits for clients toconnect and request the service. After exporting, the server registers the object inthe RMI Registry under a public name.On the client side, the RMI Registry is accessed through the static class Naming. It provides the methodlookup()that a client uses to query a registry. The methodlookup()accepts a URL that specifies the server host name and the name of thedesired service. The method returns a remote reference to the service object. TheURL takes the form:rmi://<host_name>[:<name_service_port>]/<service_name>where thehost_nameis a name recognized on the local area network (LAN) or aDNS name on the Internet. Thename_service_portonly needs to be specified onlyif the naming service is running on a different port to the default 1099.

Data Warehouse

Creating data to be analytical requires that it be subject-oriented, integrated, time-referenced, and non-volatile.

Subject-Oriented Data

In a data warehouse environment, information used for analysis is organized around subjects employees, accounts, sales, products, and so on. This subject specific design helps in reducing the query response time by searching through very few records to get an answer to the user s question.

Integrated Data

Integrated data refers to de-duplicating information and merging it from many sources into one consistent location. When short listing your top 20 customers, you must know that HAL and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited are one and the same. There must be just one customer number for any form of HAL or Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, in your database.

Time-Referenced Data

The most important and most scrutinized characteristic of the analytical data is its prior state of being. In order words, time- referenced data essentially refers to its time-valued characteristic. For example, the user may ask What were the total sales of product A for the past three years on New Year s Day across region Y ? To answer this question, you need to know the sales figures of the product on New Year s Day in all the branches for that particular region.

Non-Volatile Data

Since the information in a data warehouse is heavily queried against time, it is extremely important to preserve it pertaining to each and every business event of the company. The non-volatility of data, characteristic of data warehouse, enables users to dig deep into history and arrive at specific business decisions based on facts.

Endowed with a gift of good academic career, C. S. Deshpande completed his Inter Science Examination in 1950 from Willingdon College, Sangli with a spectacular performance by standing FIRST in the University, winning all the University prizes and scholarships in all the subjects and creating records in Mathematics and in Aggregate total marks. (The 2nd rank student was behind him by as many as 70 marks i.e. by 10%).

After completing his B.E. (Electronics and Telecom.) from the College of Engineering, Pune, he joined the prestigious T.I.F.R. (Tata Institute of Fundamental Research) in 1954 as a research scholar in Nuclear Particle Accelerator Section. His name was specially recommended by his principal to Dr. Homi J Bhabha, the noted scientist and the founder of TIFR In the following year, he appeared at the I.E.S. ( Indian Engineering Services) Examination and secured the top rank in this All India Competitive examination. He was posted in the I.R.S.E. (Indian Railway

A few months back University Of Mumbai conducted B.A B.Sc B.Com 3rd Year Examinations 2015.After conduct of examinations now the university has declared their TYBA/B.Sc/B/Com Results 2015.The exams were conducted in the months of April-May 2015.A large number of candidates attended these third year exams.Now aftter having exams attended candidates are willing to check their TYBA Result 2015 Mumbai University.

To get full information or details of download tybsc it notes of vidyalankar in pdf please have a look on the pages

https://scribdcollections/2372690/TYBSC-IT-Notes

if you again feel trouble on download tybsc it notes of vidyalankar in pdf please reply in that page and ask specific fields in download tybsc it notes of vidyalankar in pdf

Hi am Mohamed i would like to get details on download tybsc it notes of vidyalankar in pdf ..My friend Justin said download tybsc it notes of vidyalankar in pdf will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in the college/school .. and now am doing ..i need help on ..etc

hi am Nikita I would like to get tybsc it notes of vidyalankar in pdf.I am living at thane and I am studied in the tarun utkarsha
vidya mandir and now I graduates in tybsc it.I need help on
advanced java.