Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
summer training ppt of dlw foe ece

summer training ppt of dlw foe ece

Our Vision - "To be a world class manufacturer of reliable,cost-effective, state of the art Diesel - electric locomotives."

Our Mission -"We shall achieve our vision through

Focus on quality for sustained and continuous improvement in reliability & performance on the product leading to
customer satisfaction.

Developing core competence with due emphasis on innovation, human resource development and team work.

Achieving environmental excellence by prevention of pollution, reduction of emissions, energy conservation and
preservation of natural resources.

Good evening sir,
most respectfully i want say that give me SUMMER TRANNING report related to ECE branch. I HAVE DONE MY SUMMER TRANNING ..from DLW VARANASI..my topic is..given below.

1.electrical lab
2.teliphone exchange
3.tas
4.maintanance 1
5.maintanance2.
6.mss
for this i wiil be very highly oblighed to u.
thanking you..

alok kumar ranjan
biet modipuram meerut

Good evening sir,
most respectfully i want say that give me SUMMER TRANNING report related to ECE branch. I HAVE DONE MY SUMMER TRANNING ..from DLW VARANASI..my topic is..given below.

1.electrical lab
2.teliphone exchange
3.tas
4.maintanance 1
5.maintanance2.
6.mss
plz mail to [email protected]
for this i wiil be very highly oblighed to u.
thanking you..

Hello sir,
I have done my summer training of 4 weeks from DLW varanasi. I am from civil engineering branch. I have to submit report of training. So kindly mail report at my ID ([email protected]). My topics are
1.CIVIL DESIGN
2.IOW/ET
3.IOW/HQ
4.HORTICULTURE

Good evening sir,
I have done my summer training of 4 weeks from DLW varanasi .I am from mechanical engineering branch.
I have to submit report of training. So kindly mail report at my ID ([email protected]). My topics are
SPC
LFS
PCO
PLANNING

hello sir
i am student of AEC agra. i have done my vocational training from DLW,varanasi. AREA provided by him are
1.mss
2.electrical lab
3.tas
4.MA-1
so kindly request to send me an email to my id
[email protected]
thank you