Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
power point presentation on beml limited kgf

Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) incorporated in May 1964 with its corporate office at Bangalore and commenced operations from 1 January 1965. The production units of the company are located at Bangalore, Kolar Gold fields and Mysore in Karnataka. The company is engaged in the production of rail coaches, rail bus and DC EMUs for Indian Railways, Heavy duty trucks/its variants, crash fire tenders, heavy recovery vehicles, PMS bridges, earth moving equipment and aggregates for defence. Other major customers of BEML are Coal India Limited, Neyveli Lignite Corporation, Associated Cement Company, Steel Authority of India Limited, the National Hydro Electric Thermal Power Corporation.

Bharat Earth Movers Limited is a premier ISO 9000 Company in India and the second largest manufacturer of earthmoving equipment in Asia. A three- decade-old multi-locational and multi-product company, BEML has vital applications in diverse sectors of economy such as coal, mining, steel, cement, power, irrigation, construction, road building and railway. It has expanded its product range to cover high-quality hydraulics, heavy-duty diesel engines, Welding robots and undertaking of heavy fabrication jobs.

A public sector undertaking, BEML commands 70% market share in domestic earthmover industry. Nearly 40% of its equity has been divested to financial institutions and public. BEML has its corporate headquarters and central marketing division in Bangalore.

BEML manufactures a wide range of products to meet the needs of Mining, Construction, Power, Irrigation, Fertiliser, Cement, Steel and Rail Sectors. The earthmoving equipment include Bulldozers, Dump Trucks, Hydraulic Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Rope Shovels, Walking Draglines, Motor Graders and Scrapers. BEML has recently introduced Road Headers and Slide Discharge Loaders for underground mining applications. Railway products include Integral Railcoaches, Electric Multiple Units, Rail Buses, Track Laying Equipment and Overhead Equipment Inspection Cars. BEML manufactures Heavy Duty Trucks and Trailers and hydraulic aggregates for transportation sector.

The company also manufactures high power diesel engines and heavy duty hydraulic aggregates to meet specific customer requirements. The company plans to diversify into varied activities including underground mining equipment, underground storage for petro-products, leasing and financial services and joint ventures abroad.

Being India s leading defence equipment manufacturer, BEML Limited keeps the Indian Army and other defence forces abreast with state-of-the-art military equipment. The company manufacture variants of Tatra vehicle for all terrain operations including Bridge Layer, Field Artillery Tractor, Medium & Heavy Recovery Vehicle, Pontoon Mainstream Bridge Systems, Crash Fire Tenders, Mobile Mast Vehicle, etc. BEML also supplies Engineering Mine Ploughs, Tank Transportation Trailers, Weapon Loading equipment, Armoured Recovery Vehicle, Milrail Coaches and Wagons apart from Aircraft Weapon Loading Trolley and Aircraft Towing Tractor. BEML plays a stellar role in the country s Integrated Guided Missile Development Project by supplying ground support vehicles. The company has also created a world class test track at its KGF Complex to test defence equipment and vehicles.

BEML Limited, in its drive towards continuing diversity, from its current product configurations of Mining & Construction, Rail & Metro and Defence Sectors, has forayed into Aerospace business. Taking advantage of the global and domestic opportunities available in the fast expanding aerospace market in India, and the Off-Set policy laid down for defence procurement by Government of India, BEML launched its aerospace vertical during the year 2007 to exploit the potential of the e-engineering services in the aerospace domain. Subsequently, a new Aerospace Manufacturing Division was launched during Aero India 2009. Shri. Pradeep Kumar, then Secretary, Defence Production inaugurated the new aerospace manufacturing division on 12th February 2009.

The Aerospace Vertical of the Company provides expert services like CAD/CAE & NPDs, offers high-quality customized engineering services & solutions, extensive experience and inherent strength in product design & development. BEML has certifications of CEMILAC, ISO 9001:2008 & NABL.

BEML is already supporting the aerospace operations by supplying Ground Support Equipment such as Aircraft Towing Tractor (ATT), Multi Purpose Weapon Loader (MPWL-Bheema) and Crash Fire Tender (CFT). The manufacturing division has scaled up its activities through manufacture and supply of wide variety of Jigs, fixtures, Ground Support and Test Equipment. The other areas of concentration will be manufacture of gears and hydraulic aggregates to aeronautical standards as BEML has core strength in these areas. To progress further, the activities are planned in a phased manner with additional infrastructure to manufacture sheet metal and CNC components leading to fabrication of sub-assemblies and major assemblies, Landing Gears of aircraft, manufacture of composites with the ultimate objective of building and testing fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft, assembly of UAV from kits and upgrades of aircraft and helicopters. The Aerospace Manufacturing facility is established in Mysore Complex of BEML.

hai i am Radhakrishna i would like to get details on power point presentation on beml limited kgf my sir Dinesh siad power point presentation on beml limited kgf will available here and now i am living at kolra and i studied in the college of G.P.T Chinthamani and now i am doing presentation i need help on ppt

Thank you
By
Radhakrishna

[-]
Quick Reply