Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
polimer tv vacancy for news reader

Polimer TV (also known as Polimer) is a Tamil-language satellite television channel based in Chennai, India.

Started as a TV set manufacturer in 1985 with Polimer brand, the company has evolved as a 24-hour Tamil Entertainment satellite TV channel.[citation needed] Founded by P.V. Kalyana Sundaram, the company currently runs 8 basic cable TV channels in various parts of TN and Polimer TV.[citation needed] The channel has a production facility in Chennai.

J Shekar joined Polimer TV as CEO

Polimer Tv is the one of the most entertaining channel in TN, has launched many soaps to entertain the people.They are the Partners of ColorsTv and Sony Tv.They are going to launch a new soap very soon to entertain the viewers once again.

Abstract

Polimer TV (also known as Polimer) is a Tamil-language satellite television channel based in Chennai, India.Started as a TV set manufacturer in 1985 with Polimer brand, the company has evolved as a 24-hour Tamil Entertainment satellite TV channel.Founded by P.V. Kalyana Sundaram, the company currently runs 8 basic cable TV channels in various parts of TN and Polimer TV.The channel has a production facility in Chennai.
J Shekar joined Polimer TV as CEO.Polimer Tv is the one of the most entertaining channel in TN, has launched many soaps to entertain the people.They are the Partners of ColorsTv and Sony Tv.They are going to launch a new soap very soon to entertain the viewers once again.

polimer tv vacancy for news reader

Polimer TV is a Tamil-language satellite television channel based in Chennai, India.Started as a TV set manufacturer in 1985 with Polimer brand, the company has evolved as a 24-hour Tamil Entertainment satellite TV channel.[citation needed] Founded by P.V. Kalyana Sundaram, the company currently runs 8 basic cable TV channels in various parts of TN and Polimer TV.[citation needed] The channel has a production facility in Chennai.

Hello.. This is PAVAI.R.L..
My educational qualification is B.E (ECE).. I have a good pronunciation skill in both Tamil and English..
News reading is very much attracted job for me..
And.. I regularly watch your channel..
I wish to work with your team.. and I'm strongly says that I'll give my best.. I don't know how to approach you.. I'm hopefully waiting for your positive reply..

Thank you

Mobile:8098446891
Email: [email protected]

Polimer TV is a Tamil-language satellite television channel based in Chennai, India.Started as a TV set manufacturer in 1985 with Polimer brand, the company has evolved as a 24-hour Tamil Entertainment satellite TV channel.[citation needed] Founded by P.V. Kalyana Sundaram, the company currently runs 8 basic cable TV channels in various parts of TN and Polimer TV.[citation needed] The channel has a production facility in Chennai.

Iam a Engineering Graduate,Motivated and driven with Passion to bring out the Issues and to create Awarenees among the People.

Name:Selvakumar p

Education :B.E(computer science and engineering)

Skills:Fluent Tamil Communication.

Contact no:9488585651

Email idConfused[email protected][/size][/font]

Hai i am dhanalakshmi i would like to get details about vacancy in newsreading in polimer. I search it in net. I am currently living in chennai. And i completed my UG (B.E(cse)) this year. I am very much interest in reading news in channels. So pls help to fullfill my ambition.

Hai sir/madam

i am Amsaveni i would like to get details on polimer tv vacancy for news editor . i see for polimer news tv living news vacancy will be available. i last studied in the kongu arts and science college for MBA

I would like to work in a reputed news channel so i select Polimar News channel than other channels and i saw the announcement in the News channel for vacancy.[undefined=undefined] [email protected]

Iam a Engineering graduate,motivated and Driven with passion to bring out the Issues to the people and create Awareness among people[/size][/font]