Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wipro company offering industrial visit in bangalore address

Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies Centers of Excellence enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent. Today we are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to differentiate at the front and standardize at the core through technology interventions.
In today s world, organizations will have to rapidly reengineer themselves and be more responsive to changing customer needs. Wipro is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, identify new growth opportunities and facilitate their foray into new sectors and markets.

Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited or more recently, Western India Products Limited) is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bangalore, India.

In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into a separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses.

I m Kesavanbat present studying 2 nd CSE department in Hindusthan Institute of Technology in Coimbatore (TN).
We would like to visit ur company for our knowledge and to know intersting thinkgs from your company.
Kindly send me details for visiting ur company and procedure to be followed.
Emai id : [email protected]
Phone no: +918608632805.

I m Kesavan at present studying 2 nd CSE department in Hindusthan Institute of Technology in Coimbatore (TN).
We would like to visit ur company for our knowledge and to know intersting thinkgs from your company.
Kindly send me details for visiting ur company and procedure to be followed.
Emai id : [email protected]
Phone no: +918608632805.

wipro company offering industrial visit in bangalore address

The Manufacturing industry is driven by intense competition, complex and globalized supply networks combined with the growing number of environmentally-conscious customers. With rapidly changing customer expectations and constant technological change, there is a need for quick product development and innovation. Increasing usage of embedded software in the product enables them to be more intelligent bringing with it the challenge of huge amount of equipment data that needs be processed and analyzed to produce meaningful insights.

hello, I am from Selvam college of technology, Namakkal,Tamilnadu. Doing my 2rd year B.E(CSE). Our Department 50 Student and 3 faculties are interested in visiting an industrial in your company in the month of September. So, Kindly mail me the details to the below mail address. Thank you. Regards, N. Dinesh Kumar Contact e-mail address: [email protected] Ph.no:9942758304

hello,
I am from University college of engg, Ramad,Tamilnadu. Doing my 3rd year B.E(CSE). Our Department students and staffs are interested in visiting an industrial in your company in the month of September. So, Kindly mail me the details to the below mail address.
Thank you.
Regards,
R. Gobinath
Contact e-mail address:[email protected]
Ph.no:8608817247
[/size][/font]

Respected Sir/Madam,
Hello sir, I am doing B.E cse department in Sengunthar Engineering College(NAMAKKAL). Kindly we request you to give permission for industrial visit on this month last week for 40 members.
So I kindly request you to get the permission and please fix the date and details Sir
EMail : [email protected]

We are the students from a deemed University Coimbatore, pursuing our IV year in B.E.computer science.
we would like to visit your company for industrial visit.
kindly send us the details to the below mail id:
[email protected]

hai,
we are the students from vels university,chennai, pursuing our 1st year in M.Sc., computer science.
we would like to visit your company for industrial visit.
kindly send us the details to the below mail id:
[email protected]