Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voice controlled lift ppt

Now-a-days we can find huge no of apartments crowded in nearby area with multi storage building capacity. The apartment consist of several floors. This project better suits for all, mainly for physically challenged people. To move from one floor to another we generally used staircase or lift which is normally operated by using switches. The main purpose of this project is to operate the lift by using voice command.

The speech recognition system provides the communication mechanism between the user and the microcontroller based lift control mechanism. This project makes use of a DC motor for moving the lift/elevator based on the voice/speech commands given by the user and voice recognition chip is used for recognition of the voice commands Microcontroller is programmed, with the help of embedded C instructions. The microcontroller is capable of communicating with all input and output modules. The voice recognition system which is the input module to the microcontroller takes the voice instructions given by the user as input and the controller judges whether the instruction is to lift upwards or to the downwards , and according to the users voice the switching mechanism controls the lift. The similar voice based commands also used to turn on/off the fan inside the lift. Also, LCD display is available for visual information of operations being performed.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Innovative for the betterment of physical handicap people,The main aim of this project is to design and construct a voice operated lift control system. This system acts as human-machine communication system. Speech recognition is the process of recognizing the spoken words to take the necessary actions accordingly. User can also control the electrical devices like fan, door etc with the help of voice recognition system. This device is very helpful for paralyzed , short and physically challenged persons.

elevator is become the main part of our day to day life.elevator is become a transport device that is very common to us
now a days. We use it every day to move goods or peoples vertically in a high building such as shopping center, working
office, hotel and many more things. Elevator is a very useful device that moves people in the shortest time to desired
floor .Lift is the vital part of everyone s life living in large buildings, and moreover it is the necessary thing in large
buildings or any big construction having number of floors to move from one floor to another. Now a day it is becoming
prestigious thing for the malls, shopping markets ,colleges ,hospitals ,hotels. which are having two or three floors or
more than that. So we are trying to make it more automatic through our project.
Speech recognition model is the method by which the elevator can be controlled .and by Speech recognition model we
will get input to controlling the elevator. Whenever we are dealing with voice control, the first term come in our mind is
Speech Recognition i.e. system should know or understand human voice as input to the speech recognition model.
Speech recognition is a technology in which the system will understand the words but not its meaning of the words given
by the speech of any person to speech recognition module. Speech is an best and ideal method to controlling the
elevaor.In this project we are also going to give indication to the security in emergency situation. In emergency situation
means in case of lift failure .it may be the fault because of power failure or may more reasons of power failure .in
emergency condition it will indicate to the security person and that time buzzer will ringing on.

To get full information or details of ppt voice controlled lift please have a look on the pages

http://ijarcssedocs/papers/Volu..3-0135.pdf

if you again feel trouble on ppt voice controlled lift please reply in that page and ask specific fields in ppt voice controlled lift

Hi am chandeep i would like to get details on voice controlled lift ppt ..My friend Justin said voice controlled lift ppt will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in the college/school .. and now am doing ..i need help on ..etc

[-]
Quick Reply