Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is not easy to be a staff

It depends on what country you are in.
For me, using a time tracking software is a great help for business owners. It'll be easier for him to monitor his staff's productivity and he could guide them on the areas that need improvements. It'll also help the staff avoid distractions and focus more on work. With this, it'll boost their productivity. But installing this without the employee's knowledge is pretty risky. It's better if the owner would let them know they are gonna be monitored while working and explain to them that it's just a way of protecting the company.
Another thing to consider is the software itself. You need the make sure that the software you're going to use tracks time accurately and doesn't have that much flaw.
Wink

According to research studies conducted by the premier anti-fraud organization in the world (Association of Certified Fraud Examiners), one cause of workers not taking vacation as well as work place stress is the increase of occupational fraud & abuse.
Today employees are really stressful. Some employers even install some employee monitoring spy.
One of my friends is a boss in a small company; he told me he installed employee monitoring software in the office computer system because he found that lots of them like to do some un-related thing. After that, it does enhance employee productivity. But I was wondering does it right to do this, does it legal or not? In fact I don t support him in this event.