Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I,m think of using solar power

Solar Power Home
Solar Power systems used in homes generally are based on heating air or liquid in residential solar panels. Liquid based solar energy home systems heat an antifreeze solution or water inside a hydronic collector. Air based Solar Power systems heat up air inside an air collector. Sunlight is collected by the system and heat is transferred direct to the building or storage system.

When the Solar Power system doesn t provide the necessary heating, a back up system is also installed in order to provide the extra heating. Usually, where the energy is required for storage-based systems, liquid solar energy systems are used. Such systems are ideal for boilers, absorption coolers and heat pumps, and radiant heating systems. While both the air and fluid systems can be used for enhancing forced air systems.

Solar Power Cost
The cost of power generated from coal and natural gas can range from Rs. 2 to 3 per KWh. The cost of wind power falls between Rs. 3 and 3.2 per KWh. However, as of 2009, the cost of Solar Power from photovoltaic cells and solar thermal falls between Rs. 10 and Rs 15 per KWh.

Advantages Of Solar Power
Solar Power is becoming increasingly practical every day. From being an expensive source of electricity, solar energy has turned into an economical power source in the long-run. In addition to these savings, you are also going to save the monthly electrical bills as there are no recurrent bills to be paid.

The amount of electricity generated from solar energy depends upon the available sunlight. However, with new advances in technology it is possible to generate sufficient amount of electricity even in cloudy conditions.

The biggest advantage of using Solar Power is that it is an inexhaustible source of energy. Once you have installed the system, you don t have to worry that you would ever be without electricity because the sun is always going to be there. However, at times the amount of electricity generated may be lesser and you would have to depend upon the utility grid. But, there are going to be times when you would be able to sell the excess electricity.

The next advantage of using solar energy is that it doesn t emit any pollution into the environment. Solar panels don t release any emissions into the atmosphere while generating electricity. This is not something that can be expected from electricity generated from thermal sources and hydroelectric source. Additionally, there are efforts on way to recycle solar panels.

Solar Power is flexible in its setup. When you want to power your entire home, a large number of solar panels can be mounted on the roof, and when you require solar energy to power the garden lights or something that requires less electricity, a smaller number of solar panels are required. Installing Solar Power systems can be timesaving because it doesn t require running long wiring.

Solar Power can also be used for running a wide range of devices. It is suitable for running homes, industries and even for powering satellite. Even, solar powered cars have been developed, and efforts are on way to make these vehicles more economical. solar energy technology is also developing at a fast rate, making it more practical and economical.

Nowadays, even government is offering rebate and tax exemptions to those who install Solar Power in their home. This makes it possible for homeowners to install these systems at affordable prices. In the most remote locations, solar energy is the ideal source of electricity. In fact, it is more economical to install solar panels in such areas than running power lines.

A big advantage of solar energy systems is that a properly installed system doesn t require much maintenance. When compared to other power sources, this is a big advantage because you cannot bear the heavy cost of power system maintenance.

I really appreciate the page link that have been shared here . I had decided to use solar panel with the using solar power for saving of electricity . Now this page link has given me lot of information here . But i will want more information about Solar power.

Vishal Bhatia

I was just surfing and found your great website seminarprojects.org, Just thought I would say hi do any of you guys have any good experience using solar energy I would like to add solar energy generation in my house

There is superb page link and web site mentioned here to make the solar panel with the using solar power. It will be really amazing after making it and definitely saves the electricity power.

I also think so.

__
Watch The Adjustment Bureau Movie Online Free

how do you prepare for making solar panel in your home ..?