Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repair And Strengthening Of Concrete Structures

Sir
My luqman, I am completing my civil engineering studying presently in 3rd year. Sir your website have impressed alot on me and my collegemates including faculty. I am now able to find which ever topic I wanted. Thank you for constructing such a useful website.
I have selected a topic named "Repair And Strengthening Of Concrete Structures". This will be very economical and a good topic for presentation. Sir can I get information about how we actually repair or strengthen a concrete structure?If possible sir please send me each and every detail of it. Genuinely I donot know how to repair a concrete. I can do the construction of concrete and design of it including reinforcement but cannot do the repairing. If I get the information, I can improve my designing too keeping in view or repairing and strengthening.
Sir I am very much addicted to this topic now. My presentation is there in this week and I like to do my presentation on this topic only. I request you tp please send me the information as early as possible.
Eagerly waiting for the reply. You can mail me to this Id: [email protected]
Thank you

Luqman

Sir
My luqman, I am completing my civil engineering studying presently in 3rd year. Sir your website have impressed alot on me and my collegemates including faculty. I am now able to find which ever topic I wanted. Thank you for constructing such a useful website.
I have selected a topic named "Repair And Strengthening Of Concrete Structures". This will be very economical and a good topic for presentation. Sir can I get information about how we actually repair or strengthen a concrete structure?If possible sir please send me each and every detail of it. Genuinely I donot know how to repair a concrete. I can do the construction of concrete and design of it including reinforcement but cannot do the repairing. If I get the information, I can improve my designing too keeping in view or repairing and strengthening.
Sir I am very much addicted to this topic now. My presentation is there in this week and I like to do my presentation on this topic only. I request you tp please send me the information as early as possible.
Eagerly waiting for the reply.
Thank you

Luqman