Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fabrication of tilting vice

Design and Fabrication of the Rotating &
Tilting Vice

ABSTRACT: In these modern days, the humans like to do all the works within a certain time with fast and effectively.
At the same time, the job should be fulfilling the requirement. The drawbacks of earlier system are overcome the
existing system. In the existing system, the radial drilling machine can be used to drill the fixed job with higher
efficiency. But it cannot rotate or tilt the job at particular angle. These drawback are overcomes by proposed system.
Design and fabrication of the rotating and tilting machine vice can be operated by using mechanical linkage such as
bevel gears and shaft. By the use of bevel gear, we can achieve the rotation motion. And with the help of nut and screw
arrangement, we can achieve the required angle. The proposed machine vice will be very useful to these generation and
future generation of peoples.
I. INTRODUCTION
In this existing generation, most of the people are willing to use minimum efforts and more efficiency to fulfill the
required work. For the convenience of people in this existing mechanism, introducing a proposed arrangements
ROTATING AND TILTING VICE , by this machine, we can able to finish the work with good surface finish.
The main advantage of this machine is rotate as well as tilting the vice. The machine is fully based on the bevel
gear train by using simple mechanism of mechanical linkages such as gears and shaft. The output can be obtained in
this system is accuracy when compared to existing system. The components consist of bevel gear, shaft, bearings, nut
and bolt, etc. The working principle of the components are briefly explained in the coming topics.
II. WORKING PRINCIPLE

The rotating and tilting machine vice is works based on the principle of bevel gear train mechanism using simple
mechanical linkage such as gears, shafts, bearings, etc., According to the principle, the arrangement of gears should be
perfectly calculated for the better output. It carries more advantageous features. The earlier and existing machine has
some drawbacks such as absence of portability, tilting motion, high accuracy and minimum effort. So, this system is
very much usefully to do the job at any angle between 0 90*(degree). Here, input gear is small as possible and
output gear is big as possible.
to get full details please visit;
http://ijirsetupload/2015/ncrmte/50.pdf

more reference;
http://mechengg2016/05/tilting-vice-project.html

fabrication of tilting vice

A vise or vice (see spelling discussion) is a mechanical apparatus used to secure an object to allow work to be performed on it. Vises have two parallel jaws, one fixed and the other movable, threaded in and out by a screw and lever.

For my project fabrication of tilting vice.i want pdf for this project.send me for my kind request